Thanks..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 22, 2002
www.siccness.net
I just wanted to thank everyone that contributes to this board. I just gave a speech to my class on what went down on 9/11 that wasn't widely known and I got everybody's interest. The inspiration for my speech came from some of the thoughts and documentaries posted on this board, so I wanted to thank everyone..

I was surprised to see that people knew next to nothing beyond what was reported in the mainstream media, but were interested in learning more once presented with other information in an entertaining manner. That gives me hope..

I'd like to be the first to give you praise for having the courage to stand up and present your opinions in such a public way. Most people wouldn't put themselves and their ideals out there for fear of being called a "conspiracy theorist" or out right nut case.

Glad to see you've seen how 90% of the population is programmed to believe what they do by the major media propaganda.

Dec 2, 2004
kinda reminds me when i used the tupac isn't dead forum to support my tupac is alive speech when i was in 8th grade. lol we added alot of numbers that equal 7. it's was pretty cool.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
I don't think this forum would have been possible without you Vamps, so the thanks is mutual from myself and I'm sure from everyone else that's not a moron as well.

Hemp

Sicc OG
Sep 5, 2005
yes everybody i would like to say thanks also, the siccness was a MAJOR part of my childhood life since i started viewing the boards before i turned 18. but thanks everybody for opening my eyes up on alot of things.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
treal shit, thank YOU. man, with out this site i probably wouldnt know ALOT of things....beyond good music....this is where i first heard x-raided.......shit goes back homie...thanks to you

Apr 22, 2002
www.siccness.net
Eternal Designs said:
I'd like to be the first to give you praise for having the courage to stand up and present your opinions in such a public way. Most people wouldn't put themselves and their ideals out there for fear of being called a "conspiracy theorist" or out right nut case.

Glad to see you've seen how 90% of the population is programmed to believe what they do by the major media propaganda.
Yeah, I knew that most people were going to be skeptical going into it, so I took extra time to select which facts I was going to be presenting them with. This speech was supposed to be an informative speech where we left our opinions out, which set things up perfectly for me. I presented them with several facts and video clips, painting a very vivid picture of what occurred that day and then ended my speech by telling them that everything I had said were facts and then asking them what it all meant.

Formaldehyde Rx said:
What did your professor have to say about your speech?

probably some shit like "well thats one way to look at it"
Actually after I finished she asked me what my opinion was and I told the class bluntly what I feel the government's involvement was and why..

Vamps said:
Yeah, I knew that most people were going to be skeptical going into it, so I took extra time to select which facts I was going to be presenting them with. This speech was supposed to be an informative speech where we left our opinions out, which set things up perfectly for me. I presented them with several facts and video clips, painting a very vivid picture of what occurred that day and then ended my speech by telling them that everything I had said were facts and then asking them what it all meant.
That sounds like it would be a great project. How much time did you have for your presentation? I would have a hard time condensing the wealth of info down and end up going on too long.

Jun 13, 2002
Oakland,Ca
Vamps said:
I just wanted to thank everyone that contributes to this board. I just gave a speech to my class on what went down on 9/11 that wasn't widely known and I got everybody's interest. The inspiration for my speech came from some of the thoughts and documentaries posted on this board, so I wanted to thank everyone..

I was surprised to see that people knew next to nothing beyond what was reported in the mainstream media, but were interested in learning more once presented with other information in an entertaining manner. That gives me hope..

THAS GOOD MAYNE. I WISH I COULD DO GOOD SPEECHES CUZ I WOULD LOVE TO HELP INLIGHTEN PEOPLE BUT I ALLWAYS BRING OUT THE WRONG FACTS FIRST LOL. AT LEST I'M TRYING THOU. GOOD SHIT.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Good one man. But yeah...we should owe you a thanks. If it wasn't for you, it would be a lot harder to be a Steelers fan on this website.

Reminds me of a speech I did in high school on "Why Marijuana Shouldn't Be Legal" haha.