Thanks To T-1

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
Dude Took A Trip Out To The Flatlands To Visit Family, And Came Thru To My Broke Ass Spot And Lemme Peep The New Album, And I Can Re-Assure Everyone, If You Dont Arrest Yourself A Copy When Its Unleashed, Your Gonna Be Missin Out

@T, It Was Good Meetin You Finally, And Im Hoping We Can Network In The Future, Either Way Your Always More Then Welcome To Slide Thru, Maybe Next Time Ull Stay For My Pops Famous Pork Ribs

Jun 14, 2002
I DON'T THINK IT WOULD SAY THEY WERE ON THE FLYER'S AND CD COVER IF THEY WEREN'T.....GAME INSANE ARE BUSINESS SAVVY PEOPLE....THEY WOULD NEVER MISLEAD THERE CONSUMERS LIKE THAT....

Apr 25, 2002
www.giproductz.com
Armen, whats up cousin....? It was coo choppin it up with ova that nicotine, and good lookin out on the Chronic connection..Im come by again whenever Im out in that neck of the woods...We should network soon..

MenaceKlan said:
Is MASTAMIND & K-RINO Really on the Album? I aint Doubting you guys, But if they are thats Tight Homie. Keep up the Good work.
Mane they on the album, and they put in some quality work....K-Rino takes it to that other level like always, and Mastamind rips it outta control on 20/20...Stay focused. We will be releasing some news soon...