THANK YOU STRANGE MUSIC!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 8, 2006
FOR SIGNING BROTHA LYNCH HUNG AND PUTTING OUT HIS ALBUM!!

Brotha Lynch Hung had only done 1 solo album in the last 13 years.
EBK was a spoiled project and its been nothing but his wack ass shit since.
LBI was ok but it didnt live up 2 his potential...and it wasnt hard 2 tell the album was rushed.

Than when I think about all the personal things the Manns been thru....fuck.

Its jus one big shit samwich of dissapointment.

Well theres lots of speculation about this album but heres a point of view from a happy customer.

This album is the fuckin shit!
DOA,Sit in that Corner,Nuttbag,Jus Bleedin,SplitPersonality.

The album does have that Strange sound to it but I think they did splendidly with the selection...they did fit that darkness he projects and at the same time made music 2 listen 2 on a major scale.

Lynch deserves this...I have his albums from the past and 2 me they are sum a the greatest album ever...so how u gunna compete with that?
He deserves 2 get his paper and he doin it with the only label that could actually coincide on a major scale.

Anywayz again Thank You Strange 4 bringin back Brotha Lynch Hung!

Jul 1, 2004
Yea threads thanking Strange is fucking retarded. Because every other label signs pre ordered albums. Every other label tours damn near NON STOP. Every label does LIVE UStreams with the fans. All other labels and artists will stop on the street and talk, take a picture and sign an autograph. All other labels make a vip package for shows to get a BUNCH of stuff, meet the artists and get a ticket for the front of the line. I guess we forgot everyone else does that kinda stuff.

Get the fuck outta here.

Jul 1, 2004
If there is a need for this kind of thread, why do we have a Thank you strange music, and a Thank you? why not keep it all in one thread?
Dont back pedal. You're first post said NOTHING about whether or not they both belonged here. Im sure this thread will be deleted or merged. This is a topic that is truly good for the Strange Music forum. Strange is the only label that respects their fans back as much as possible.

Apr 8, 2006
This thread was not inspired in anyway by the first thank you thread posted this morning...jus coincidence...I had actually thought about postin this up b4 had 2 wait till its was officially out.

Anywayz ya fuckboy go Lynch yaself eh

Jul 28, 2008
i didnt listen to it. everybody on here hyped him up so much, then shit started coming out and it wasnt as glorious as everybody makes it out to be. maybe il DL it

Jul 4, 2009
Im thankful Strange brought Lynch back and got him to do his full potential. I am very pleased as how things have been moving along since his signing

Oct 25, 2006
i didnt listen to it. everybody on here hyped him up so much, then shit started coming out and it wasnt as glorious as everybody makes it out to be. maybe il DL it
How did it not turn out as "glorious" as people have made it out to be when you haven't even listened to the album? Seems like everybody is loving the album too, so where are you hearing all of this?