Thank the fake bullshittin rappers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
Known Associates 3 is done ( finally )

You can thank the bullshittin fake 'save me a spot on this song' rapper for holding up the project. These 'I know I'm never gonna spit the verse but let me keep lying' broke nobody ass rappers...makes me laugh to think how many of you rap about 'ballin' when most of you can't afford bus fare or an Atari. Classic.

Anyway, it's done, just waitin on artwork. All the homeboys & killahoes that did come through for your boys...you've always got a favor with us and anyone that knows us, knows that actually still means something.

Known Associates 3: Homeboys & Killahoes features
Cougnut (RIP) & C-Fresh of IMP, Woodie (RIP), UNLV, Tech N9ne, Brotha Lynch Hung, Messy Marv, San Quinn, Guce, 11/5, Cellski, A-Wax, Triple 6, Big Tone, Davina, B-Dawg, Shadow, Big Oso Loc, Mr.Kee, Young D Boyz, OG Redrum 781, Lil Ric, Dubee, Totally Insane, Big Quint of UDI, 4-Tay, Malice, Droop Tha Goon, Doomsday Productions, Spice-1...fuckin everybody.

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
Shit...If I dropped some names and things they had done or said, jaws would drop.

Hopefully one or two will get froggy and I'll bust out some text messages and emails ( especially ones that they have sent to girls, so called players and pimps revealing their true selves ). Hardcore gangsters that are the first to run, self proclaimed ballers that beg people to sleep on couches...there's no shame in that, we've all been there, but keep it real. Don't rap about Denali's when you can't afford to shop at Ross.

Jun 3, 2008
Shit...If I dropped some names and things they had done or said, jaws would drop.

Hopefully one or two will get froggy and I'll bust out some text messages and emails ( especially ones that they have sent to girls, so called players and pimps revealing their true selves ). Hardcore gangsters that are the first to run, self proclaimed ballers that beg people to sleep on couches...there's no shame in that, we've all been there, but keep it real. Don't rap about Denali's when you can't afford to shop at Ross.
haha thats hella funny bro..you as cold as ice!

Dec 25, 2003
OOOH BABY!!! ITS ABOUT DAMN TIME!!!!!! Cant wait for the reelease date cuz I sooo stoked to the muthafuckin brizzain on this!!!!!! Imma probly gonna cop 6 copies to help wit your sales LOLLL!!!!!!