Tha Pillionaires ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

FATY

Sicc OG
Nov 8, 2005
oh and one more, on that vid thats on youtube with tha mac dre and pillionaires song, theres a lil intro, where dre says "this is a jamacian thizzlamic beat and ima shit on it beat" but on their self titled its not on there..? why?

Aug 7, 2006
FATY said:
oh and one more, on that vid thats on youtube with tha mac dre and pillionaires song, theres a lil intro, where dre says "this is a jamacian thizzlamic beat and ima shit on it beat" but on their self titled its not on there..? why?
the track is on the cd "pillionaires and furl" just some of the intro lyrics in the beginning was chopped and not on the retail

May 28, 2006
mann that dre verse go so hard on that track mayne

"MANN, IF I BRING SAND TO THE BEACH IM COMIN WIT THREE TOP NOTCHES
ICE ON THE LEFT RIGHT THREE SWOP WATCHES... THA DOE FROM THE HOE AND SAY MUCHOS GRACIAS...IM THE FLYCIAS AND SURE NOT THE SAUCIEST....THEY CALL ME DRE BUT I PERFER DRE GOS...LET GO MY LEGOS...I GET MY BAGELS...RICH PEOPLE DOE LIKE IT INHERIT...I GOT GAME WHEN I MET IT I MARRIED IT...ROUGH IS HOW I CARRIED IT.... RIGHT TO THE INZONE...IM TRYIN TO BRING IT HIZZOME....QUIT PLAYIN BITCH IM RIZZOME...I WANNA SEE THAT ASS RIPPLE, JIGGLE, AND SHAKE...BABY ITS THAT SIMPLE COME THIZZLE WITH DRE"

^^^that shit go too hard mayne...mann i wish dre was still alive to here more tracks and verses like that mayne....i liked when he said "i got game when i met it i married it" that shit is hella tight...R.I.P MAC DRE