Tha Mexakinz?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 1, 2004
What up socal, Whats up with these dudes? Now that latinos are getting more mainstream attention these dudes need to drop an album. Dudes were ill as fuck on the mic. Sinful(pecador) would rip in in english and spanish.

C

CCCUser925

they had a video for Phonkie Melodia...shit was pretty dope..i got tha album..Zig Zag...

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
surcaliman said:
www.myspace.com/ELPECADOR they been playing that soul survivor remix on power106 here in l.a.
Sinful has been puttin' it down...he just released an album on Universal early this year...se llama.."el Pecador" cop that shit,,,it's HEAT

peep the remix of "That Fire" by Bosko and "Get to Poppin" by Rich Boy..Sinful shits on both of those tracks!!

Dec 16, 2005
man, i just found me another copy of zig zag. i remember hearing that phonkie melodia down here in houston. it got a few spins on the radio down here. they were the 1st latino act signed to motown. i just read that I-Man a/k/a Rudy Archuleta, was recently charged in 2009 with "felony sexual assault including two counts of forced digital penetration, two counts of false imprisonment and one count of making threats." damn. anyone know anymore about that situation?