Tha Jacka died last night. RIP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
peep that track supplyin the set & for real @

Last edited:
F

Fromthebaytotheaz

peep that track "supplyin the set" @
damn this tape is fire. Husalah solo tracks r hella dope and the jacka dru down track - for real/ the one you mentioned. the one with amp - close my eyes forever holy shit. this is probably the best album of the year

Props: mouth_my_nuts
F

Fromthebaytotheaz

its between this, rob-los brave new world or berner jackas drought season 3 imo for best album of year. i can listen to this and drought season 3 front to back on loop and rob-los brave new world had a couple instant classics on there. sink deep into it is the track of the year

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
[–]jackpot08 [score hidden] an hour ago*
What is your favorite Jacka story or memory you have? And what is your favorite Jacka song?
I've seen you live two times in Oakland and we've got nothing but love for gangsta gibbs. My favorite Jacka song is Barney

[–]FreddieKaneFreddie Gibbs[S] [score hidden] 45 minutes ago
I remember me and Jack we were kicking it in the bay. i drunk so much lean with that motherfucker. i drove back with like 20lbs of weed in the trunk. i didn't really have a music relationship with him, more of a personal relationship.

source