THA GRIMYNESS...A-WAX produced by:LEV BERLAK-

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
IT`S OFFICIAL LIKE A PO-PO PISTOL YA`LL!!!THA TITLE TRACK FOR THA GRIMYNESS COMP. IS WORHTY OF THA TITLE TRACK TITLE!!!LEV IZ THA BEST PRODUCER I KNOW,HANDZ DOWN!!! IT`S THA ONE WHERE I GOT ROB-LO BEATS FOR SALE SO I CAN GET LOTSA LEV BEATS,IF U LOOKIN` FOR ROB-LO BEATS HOLLA @ ME!WAIT TILL YA`LL HEAR THIS FUCKIN` SONG!

Jan 22, 2003
Much Success to you A-Wax, you are a hard working hustla. Hope you can reach all the goals you set for yourself within this game.
Can we get a vote people on how many people think that Rob Lo is the better producer and how many people think that Lev is the better producer? Just wondering the music buying publics thoughts on this.

Aug 16, 2002
Good shit Wax! I am feelin Lev's Production but I have only heard his beats on the first mob figaz, were he been at? and you should still fucc wit Rob Lo mayne he's got some tight ass beats!

GOTTI

Apr 25, 2002
DANK... ATTN:A-WAX P.O. BOX 4337 ANTIOCH,CA. 94531.GOOD LOOKIN` OUT DOG.RICAN...LEV CAN BE HEARD ON THA LAST FEW RICHIE RICH C.D.Z,WHORIDAZ,P.S.D. JUST TO NAME A FEW.I DIG ROB LO BEATS BUT AT THA SAME TIME I GET ALOT OF COMPLAINTS,THANKZ.92LIVE,THANKZ OMIE.

May 20, 2002
www.myspace.com
Fa shidicus. I'ma send you mob/club/radio/shit so that you can vibe to a few different types of moods. I'm a try to send that shit out before I go to Vegas on Monday. If not, then I'll overnight it to you when I get back on Saturday. But eitha way, it's comin to you famo. RHYTHMX $ickWid'it Records / Tha Pharmaceuticals

Tha Pharmaceuticals:
E-40
RickRock
RHYTHMX
Droop E (Lil E40)
$mash
MOMO

Apr 25, 2002
SIK- THA SHE-E-O OF POSSI PRODUCTIONZ DID THAT OUT OF SPITE BECAUSE LEV CALLED HIM A BITCH TO HIZ FASE....THAT WAS HIZ WAY OF RETALIATION.(GAY,HUH?) PURE- I KNOW,SOMETIMEZ I THINK IF I HAD DR. DRE PRODUCIN` FOR ME THEY`D START CALLIN` HIS BEATS WEAK TOO..

May 10, 2002
lev has done some tight ass cd outta oakland!! some old dru down or richie rich was on point!!! his beats are definetely bangin...