Terror Video

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 2, 2003
KleanKut said:
anyone have a link to DL the whole series of this Al Queda "reality show" recruting video? It looks interesting and u know we will never see mainstreem broadcast. anyways lemmie know.
im also interested...i heard about it on the radio...like its real hi-tech in shit.

Apr 25, 2002
wind.prohosting.com
yeah i saw segments of it on Fox News, it looks squared away. They showed some dude yelling about the jihad and for muslims to rise up and he was a white australian dude. I dunno i wanna see it and what its all about. It looks really well done. The other videos thay had SUCKED! one was a Jihad like Rasta/rap music video, and the other was horrible training.

Apr 25, 2002
wind.prohosting.com
yes, Im interested because the topic interests me. I like seeing what these guys are all about and want to hear what they have to say, most likely it will be all pshyco babble, but never the less i wanna see whats up.

PS JFK's quote is "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country."

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
You ar einterested in joining al queda. You need to face the firing squad for your acts of treason. How do they let people like you in the millitary? How will those videos help you out? If you arent watching them for training purposes and have no interest in joining al queda why watch it? You are in charge of troops now?

BTW the quote in my sig is CORRECT.

Apr 25, 2002
wind.prohosting.com
Apr 25, 2002
lol. i think u go it twisited herresy. but whatever, im sure in your mind u feel thats the correct quote.......and its too fucking bad people dont follow that motto. instead they wanna bitch and complain about their own country that they live in and support other countries that could give a fuck less about them. my theory is plain and simple, LEAVE.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
"My fellow Americans, ask not what you can do for your country; ask what your country can do for you." - President John F. Kennedy, 1961 Inaugural Address.

Is the CORRECT quote and has been for ages. This is how america operates! This is how the american leaders make america the land of the free and home of the brave! This is how the american dream becomes a reality. You CANNOT live the american dream by asking what you can do for your country. Thats not how Bush and Clinton became rich. This society is run on the "what can you do for me" mentality no way around it.

So yes my quote is CORRECT. All other quotes are incorrect.

Apr 25, 2002
wind.prohosting.com
HERESY said:
Is the CORRECT quote and has been for ages. This is how america operates! This is how the american leaders make america the land of the free and home of the brave! This is how the american dream becomes a reality. You CANNOT live the american dream by asking what you can do for your country. Thats not how Bush and Clinton became rich. This society is run on the "what can you do for me" mentality no way around it.

So yes my quote is CORRECT. All other quotes are incorrect.
Right i understand what u ment by it, however u used it as a quote from a president. he never said that, so the quote is in correct. I didnt say what u the idea you were conveying was wrong.