TERREL DAVIS NEW COACH FOR LINCOLN????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 21, 2006
People have been saying it for a while. Some say he is going to be assistant coach some say head coach. One of my peoples speaks to him and said that he said it after I saw their picture together

Apr 21, 2006
The guy from Rancho Bernardo and people were saying that Boss Hogg was going to be the assistant coach. No one knows though?? I have not seen any press releases so I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Apr 21, 2006
Damn that would be too lovely, would never happen though. How the fuck could they compensate them cats? But that would be tight, and if they won Lincoln would be on the map nationally for that.

Jun 15, 2005
Yeah, the ex-RB coach has been confirmed as the head coach and that's a good thing. Dude has had success in each high school program that he's been a part of.

So if anything, Hogg would be an assistant coach, Undoubtedly, that would be great for Lincoln.

I hope everything works out for the school.

Jan 28, 2006
Terrell was suppposed to be the head coach for Lincoln butt all the other head football coaches for highschools near lincoln threw a stank saying it would hurt all their progams because all the talent in the area would want to go play for TD and his pro style offense and would leave them with nuthin like they were before lincoln shut down to renovate the school. So they went and hired the RB coach to make it fair.... figure that one out when you got private schools recruiting talent from other schools.

Jun 15, 2005
Where did you get that info from?

From what I understand, there is still an ex-NFL, superbowl ring having, Lincoln alumni trying to get hired there as a coach. He is currently getting folks who live in the community to sign a petition to get him in th emix for head coach. And, it ain't Terrell Davis.

Jan 28, 2006
enserio said:
Where did you get that info from?

From what I understand, there is still an ex-NFL, superbowl ring having, Lincoln alumni trying to get hired there as a coach. He is currently getting folks who live in the community to sign a petition to get him in th emix for head coach. And, it ain't Terrell Davis.

I work with TD's Fam and i stay in the loop with a highschool football coach. He was supposed the be the head coach from the jump. He was preppin to leave the NFL network to be the coach till the complaints started going. He didnt mind the pay cut since he owns a couple of companies in dago and denver.

Mar 13, 2006
darkknight007 said:
Terrell was suppposed to be the head coach for Lincoln butt all the other head football coaches for highschools near lincoln threw a stank saying it would hurt all their progams because all the talent in the area would want to go play for TD and his pro style offense and would leave them with nuthin like they were before lincoln shut down to renovate the school. So they went and hired the RB coach to make it fair.... figure that one out when you got private schools recruiting talent from other schools.
WOW...thats weak