Tempe show and experience

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 30, 2002
Disclaimer.... I will be talking about the the show and my experience with the visit in general if you don't want to know that shit then don't read this thread.

First off I wanna send a little shout to OFF DA HOOK SOULFOOD on 19th Ave and Glendale for opening your restaurant just for us on a day you wouldn't normally be open, and even more so for lockin the doors to keep people from coming in, I really appreciate that favor. If you live in the Phoenix area they have the best soul food hands down!!!

After lunch everyone went to relax and sleep off the ITIS, I picked up my wife and we went and hung out with Scenario for a while, he showed us all the new lights and set up an area behind the gates by the sound board for us to watch the show, where my wife wouldn't have to be sweated on by some of the smelliest people I have been around.

I don't usually bring my wife to shows, but the last time everybody asked why I never bring her so I did. We got on the bus and Tech showed us the new upgraded bus they just recieved. Push button electronic doors, master bedroom with queen bed top of the line electronics etc.

So my wife picks up Tech's chain, looks at me and says "imagine if these were all real diamonds" LOL. I said "you are holding a $71,000 chain without asking you might wanna put that down" Tech turned around and said "put it on I don't care" Tech said most of the nice stuff he owns now is because Travis makes him treat himself. He said that they were just grinding, saving and being disciplined for so long that he doesn't really think about buying shit too often. She then proceeded to grab his black diamond Gucci watch and mess with that too. He said he is gonna get a Strange chain like his other one but is gonna be all black diamonds.

Rewind to 2002, I am at Makzilla's house and Kaliko gave me the worst beating on a video game in my long video game life on NBA STREET. I have been waiting to regain my respect for almost 10 years now and I finally got my opportunity. We threw in the new NBA 2K12, he grabbed the Heat and I grabbed the Lakers, long story short, I had a 12 point lead at the start of the 4th quarter and was talking mad shit..........I lost on a buzzer beater by Dwayne Wade....and my frustrations continue.

On to the show....

Flawless is the real deal, I liked his energy and I love the fact that he knows his place in hip hop right now. He is very respectful and is glad to be performing for the fans. But when it was showtime he put it down. He is the first opener I have seen the fans connect with since I have been going to Strange shows.

Jay Rock is just hood as a mothafucka and his show has that west coast laid back feel.

On to Tech....

Song selection for the NEW set is impressive, including all three choppers verses back to back, beautiful music, and some of the others I hadn't heard in a while. He did some 6's and 7's but the show was 1:45 long and there is no way I could remember it all in order. Tech and Kaliko had mini sets in the middle of the show that lasted about 7-8 mins each. Tech killed it as usual and the new lights are almost overpowering they are soo dope. He spit is verse from the carter and There were probably 20 or more girls showing their tits throughout the show.

Here are a couple of pics of my wife on the bus with the fellas, and one of me choking the game away playing PS3 with Kaliko. I have some more but they are on my wife's phone.

Oh and Zer0, I told Tech you said hi, he asked me if I have ever met you... LOL. He said to tell you whats up.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Someone should tell Kaliko that he doesn't help the whole "Tech N9ne is a group" thing by wearing Tech N9ne shirts.

Sep 14, 2011
The TEMPE show was hella sick yea that dude FLAWLESS wAS dope I regret not gettin his album but idk KUTT is one of the dopest mcees I heard touch the Mic I think he's really under rated that RED HEADED STEP CHILD ep was sick ALL BY MY LONELY dopest song on that ep

Jan 29, 2006
The TEMPE show was hella sick yea that dude FLAWLESS wAS dope I regret not gettin his album but idk KUTT is one of the dopest mcees I heard touch the Mic I think he's really under rated that RED HEADED STEP CHILD ep was sick ALL BY MY LONELY dopest song on that ep
I have said this for years. I would rather listen to Kutty than anyone else on strange