Tell me why u mad son

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
Jesus this thread sucks ya fucking emos.

Can we get back to talking about something good like the BBQ places in Seattle or where Ez-roo went with his randoms??
I miss the OK corral. Buying a half rack from across the street and sharing a beer with otis while he talked shit. That was my favorite BBQ in seattle. It got a littlle hit or miss when otis got sick, but when he was rockin, it was fucking perfect.

Props: BUTCHER 206
May 22, 2006
Seattle bbq sucks I'd rather bbq for myself

I could eat a medium pork sammich sauce and hotlink on the side from pecos pit right now though
Seattle bbq is pretty weak. There was a good spot n Ballard called Gabriel's fire. They moved to like mountlake terrace or shoreline and I went n it was bunk.... Coulda been isolated incident or maybe just what I ordered. All the bbq I've found in this area is extra mediocre, and expensive. Better to just make urself. If someone knows a good bbq spot in Seattle let it be known. There's a real good place on whidbey island called BBQ spot but I dont b out there much

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
Naw, I aint gettin agg, Ima just laugh it off and keep smiling
you really dont belong here

you got your feelings hurt and want a bunch of strangers to feel bad and leave you alone? cuz youre young and retarded? fat chance

may i suggest that you find a nice forum where people talk about tea and crumpets instead of the shit that gets your panties in a bunch

and i thought you were leaving anyway? we cant sit here and hold the door open for you all day long asshole