Tell Me When to Go wit Kanye and Game NOT OFFICIAL!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 27, 2006
Due to label problem or sum shyt Game wont be on the remix. They gon put Ice Cube on instead. I got this from **************. Personally if this is true its pretty stupid cuz game is hella beta for this beat than ice cube would be.

Feb 27, 2006
shit i know. knowin 40 he will make a bay remix pretty soon. check da website. it says that snoop was at his release party. i thot ppl were sayin snoop was dissin da bay. lol

Feb 27, 2006
E-Rock also filled us in on some vital info regarding the "Tell Me When To Go" Remix. Although word was given that the followup to the original would feature Game as well as Kanye West, due to some clearance issues with the label, Game won't be appearing on the official remix. So the westside connection vet, Ice Cube is hopping on the remix! Look out for that soon.

May 7, 2002
No disrespect to Cube, he's a legend....but his name isn't really buzzing in the rap game like it used to be. Him and 40 already already had a single together, and it flopped.

In my opinion 40 should do a remix with Bay Area rappers. Bun-B did it with Draped Up, and featured all the Houston rappers on it, and that song was a HIT. Busta Rhymes is doing it with TURN IT UP and featuring all the New York rappers, and that song is A HIT. Why not show off the best that our region has to offer and make it a hit?

Nov 5, 2004
E-40 fucks with Lil Jon, Lil Jon fucks wit 50 Cent, 50 Cent & Game are beefin...Bam, Game isn't on the remix anymore.

Classic rap politics. Or am I diggin too deep?

Feb 27, 2006
it kinda sux cuz i aktuly thot game sounded coo on da beat. he da only rapper from LA so far that sounds coo on a hyphy beat. cuz i got the only wear my white tees once remix wit WC, Kash, and Battle Loc n its okae but they sound hella weird on da beat.

Jul 10, 2005
AllCityDAO said:
why put bay people on it so it can stay regional?
no, so more people around will hear more bay rappers. if people like tell me when to go original, people gonna look for the remix, when they find it, its gonna have hella bay folks on it so they can get into it

but, no, he has to throw ice cube on it =/

jda

Jan 26, 2006
www.canusayblingbling.com
idk why 40 and FAB dont work together but if fabby and more ppl from thizz were in there, this album woulda been blown up hella crazy. i think it woulda been hella better. but what im gettin at is some bay cats needa be on the remix. turf&FAB.

Dec 4, 2005
Kon Capola said:
no, so more people around will hear more bay rappers. if people like tell me when to go original, people gonna look for the remix, when they find it, its gonna have hella bay folks on it so they can get into it

but, no, he has to throw ice cube on it =/
exactly