tell me when to go remix video.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 24, 2006
nonfiCKtion said:
^^^^^^^they bumpin 40 in the midwest and that's what it got to do wit it. hell them white folks is prolly in yaw town. kuzzo!
jus cuz they a bunch of white kids and theres snow on tha ground automatically declares it midwest?

get tha fuKC outta here wit that shit!

Mar 24, 2006
nonfiCKtion said:
^^^ now all that negative typing isn't called for. i'll go anywhere and i've been everywhere. other than that new guy aka mr 5 post step it up and holla.
blah blah blah....

now got get dumb somewhere else wit that shit....has nothin to do with tha midwest....period

Mar 24, 2006
nonfiCKtion said:
I DONT' GIVE A FUCK WHAT IT HAS TO DO WITH NIGGA. THE SONG IS NATIONWIDE...........GET YA POST GAME UP YOUNGSTA!
haha

alright OG LOC

get tha fuKC outta here wit yur message board gangsta ass...

i aint even gonna comment on yur YOUNGSTA statement....that speaks volumes of how lame you are kid...

BAY AREA BOARD >>>>>>>>>>>>> THAT WAY

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
ArGenTin3 said:
haha

alright OG LOC

get tha fuKC outta here wit yur message board gangsta ass...

i aint even gonna comment on yur YOUNGSTA statement....that speaks volumes of how lame you are kid...

BAY AREA BOARD >>>>>>>>>>>>> THAT WAY
lol... dude got 7 posts total and 4 of them are in here arguing about this dumb ass shit...

get it together

Mar 24, 2006
maculentways said:
lol... dude got 7 posts total and 4 of them are in here arguing about this dumb ass shit...

get it together
hahaha

i guess you didnt have 7 posts at one point of time either huh...

lemme guess you got major e-cred for havin so many posts?

if you wanna talk about tha latest bay shit, talk about it where most of the people in there actually give a rats ass....you got it chief?

Mar 24, 2006
Soulcollector said:
Kansas City is all over the Bay's Nuts...Go ask Rich the Factor....
typical kid comment...

i guess if thats tha thought process, we can say tha Bay is all over KC's nuts too...

E-40, Celly Cel, Mac Dre, Deco D, San Quinn, Messy etc. etc. etc.....all get on or have gotten on a cd of someone from KC....

blah blah blah....

keep "goin dummy" ova there buKCo...

Mar 24, 2006
Soulcollector said:
And I ain't even going to begin name calling...Nigga trying to act hard behind a computer,lol....
haha...

what a kid

show me where i'm "trying to act hard behind a computer,lol" ?

and how exactly is KC gettin milked by tha bay?

enlighten me on that one chief...