Tell me what ya'll think about this shitz

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 16, 2008
Haha my old JF hombres puttin' in work. Shakelous was pretty wack but Messiah, Scar, and Tony did sick! I like that beat, sounds very new york

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
Not too bad, I've heard that beat from somewhere before though... ;)

On the note of sick shit... I heard this track the other day, heard it was going to be on Shadowville Productions beatmaker Smokes mixtape... hmm...

Nov 15, 2007
its a joke, i know ungodd is not gay... nor do i care if he was anyways... ungodd was saying the place isnt candy land, so why is everyone taking such offense to a joke; you guys cant take one anymore? the one time i express my opinion on the subject of you guys bombarding the girl over her tits when they prolly not even that great to begin with is just dumb and pathetic to begin with... you guys get so upset with me like im supposed to be a dick or act a certain way just because i post on this board, well sorry guys im not shaping out to the certain mold you want me to be. like i said before it was funny at first but you guys really know how to kill a joke thats already dead... if anything pissed me off and made me want to defend her or say what i said was how pathetic some of you are begging for internet titties like you never seen or pair or can actually get yourself to see some in person... she obviously wasnt ganna show us the goods, so lets move on... cuzz i did.

Nov 15, 2007
yea its all fun and games, i shouldnt of took it so serious because its all bullshit anyways... its the net, like anything really matters in a daily basis on here... no hard feelings guys, its just funny you guys got upset with me over the sticking up for i guess you could say i was... i was just expressing my opinion on the situation, cuzz if you check my previous post; i was encouraging the harassment and was lmao at the whole thing... its just old now and secondly i know youve seen a pair of fun bags tax... it was more towards tim, cuzz im sure hes never seen a pair bouncing in his face before.