Tell me this wouldnt be the dopest Collab

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 15, 2007
Explosive Mode 4-The Delinquents get Explosive.... Mess Quinn V-white G-stack... It would be an instant classic.... I think it could happen quinn and STack have done shit together, an V-white and mess have also worked with eachother... and they havent put out and explosive mode for a min

Nov 20, 2007
i think it would be dope. shit, i'm still waiting on a new delinquents album. they ain't done shit together in hella long. but i doubt delinquents would ever come out wit a new one tho.

Jan 23, 2006
G-STACK SAID IN AN INTERVIEW THAT HE AND V-WHITE WERE GOING TO DO ONE LAST DELINQUENTS ALBUM CALLED "SAY GOODBYE TO THE BAD GUYS" BUT HE HAD TO FINISH SOME OTHER PROJECTS HE WAS WORKING ON FIRST.

Nov 20, 2007
that's what i'm sayin. they make tight ass shit together. the solo shit is tight too but there's nothin like a delinquents album or feature song on an album or compilation.

Feb 10, 2006
Explosive Mode 4-The Delinquents get Explosive.... Mess Quinn V-white G-stack... It would be an instant classic.... I think it could happen quinn and STack have done shit together, an V-white and mess have also worked with eachother... and they havent put out and explosive mode for a min
someone should make that shir happen.....man, maybe add tay da tay & Black C

:siccness: uggh :siccness: