TELL ME THIS BEAT I JUST MADE AIN'T SLAPPIN WITH THE LIVE GUITAR

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 16, 2005
Meta4iCAL said:
This beat you just made aint slappin with live guitar

nah... j/p

it's cool... nothin special... but its aiiight
well at least you ain't totally gay just for the sake of hatin. i know it aint hella special but its coo huh...

Sep 30, 2005
The problem is the sounds you using-the keys are too high and a little silent, the drums don't sound right... where's the bass? It'd help to have a kind of melodic bassline carrying the whole beat... It would add a lot of depth to it. I like the guitar. You just need to work on it a little, you can do something good with that.

Nov 16, 2005
The Last Word said:
The tone of the guitar was better than the melody - which was only ok. You need some new drums though.

Wow .. females makin beats. Who'dathunkit?
i ain't a female you beezy, that shit's gettin old now...

and what do you mean new drums? you've heard 'em like that too much or what?

Nov 16, 2005
Meandme said:
The problem is the sounds you using-the keys are too high and a little silent, the drums don't sound right... where's the bass? It'd help to have a kind of melodic bassline carrying the whole beat... It would add a lot of depth to it. I like the guitar. You just need to work on it a little, you can do something good with that.
Well i got two speakers here with 10" woofers, and it's fucken slappin. the bass is a low note, so it might not show up unless you have somethin that plays deep bass. the "trend" nowadays seems to be kicks with the same bass note underneath them over and over, so i kept the bassline consistent with that one low note...

actually the bassline goes up 1 note at the end of the 2 bars each time...

Sep 30, 2005
Something a lil lower, a lil deeper, harder hitting... I don't know how to put it, but the drums you got ain't fit for hiphop to me... And I do hear the bass, my problem is its not melodic enough, it just hits with the kick instead of carrying the melody. I don't know if you see what I mean, but that's as good as I can explain it.

Nov 16, 2005
Meandme said:
Something a lil lower, a lil deeper, harder hitting... I don't know how to put it, but the drums you got ain't fit for hiphop to me... And I do hear the bass, my problem is its not melodic enough, it just hits with the kick instead of carrying the melody. I don't know if you see what I mean, but that's as good as I can explain it.
aight i made a revised version just for you with a different kick drum, let me know if it's better...

http://media.putfile.com/SlappinGuitar2

Nov 11, 2005
www.singleminedid.com
You asked for feedback, I responded, you insult me, thats cool you may not feel my shit but other people do! You want people to embrace you for your musical talent, but with an attitude like yours, people aint gonna feel you.