Tekneko Brothers present JAYRUBE RECORDS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 3, 2003
Thats right. The announcement is being made. Trajiik, now spelled with 2 i's, is part of JAYRUBE RECORDS. This is the label that the Tekneko Brothers are pushing. They will be pushing 2 artists Trajiik AKA "Mr. So So Clean" and Ducoh (pronounced Duecoh) AKA "KC's Crunk Boy". They are still producing as well. Recently produced a commercial for Dayton Wheels and Tires with Ducoh and Below Zero.

Trajiik's album is 2 songs from being complete and his single "Call The Cops" is HOT. He should be out in June. Ducoh has his album in the works as well and should be complete in the fall. I will be working on some samples for you soon as well as artwork.

Performing this Friday 21st at the Kansas City Kansas National Guard Armory will be both Trajiik and Ducoh. This is a comedy show that is being pushed by Hot 103. The show starts at 9 and its 12$'s in advance and 15$ at the door. This will be completely new music. Nothing from the old album for Trajik.

Nov 14, 2002
Trajik should have gotten his 70 mile contract done up backwards on his forehead so he'd realize that he should keep his pockets stuffed for lawsuits, rather than new tat's and more of his pussy "gucci fitted" headbands.

But that's just my opinion, and I don't know exact details so.... take it for what it is.

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Zer0.MediA said:
Trajik should have gotten his 70 mile contract done up backwards on his forehead so he'd realize that he should keep his pockets stuffed for lawsuits, rather than new tat's and more of his pussy "gucci fitted" headbands.

But that's just my opinion, and I don't know exact details so.... take it for what it is.
:cheeky:

Feb 3, 2003
Its a mic. The 70 Mile issue is between Matt and Trajiik and has been talked about between the 2. That issue is mute to people who have no idea what that issue really is. With that said, this was for promotion of JAYRUBE RECORDS not contract issue and Gucci outfits.

Nov 14, 2002
LoL... If you think "talked about" is a legal term, you're wrong. It's gonna be hilarious when Matt has an actual cd with a differently spelled name and different logos on the back to bring to a lawyer. And with you making posts and graphics and shit like that so long before you even have shit recorded I'd bet he's already waaaaaaaay in breach.

But like I said.. I'm no lawyer.

Feb 3, 2003
Well since you have NO idea about the details burry it. When you think you have half the truth behind it, then go to a publisher and write a book about it!

Nov 14, 2002
Well since you have NO idea about the details
That's funny, that's what Matt said about you.

Ouch.

And yo, on the real tip anyhow... Trajiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiik pretty much sucks and the beats are the only thing that are going to be worth listening too, just like on his last album. And that LL Cool J "Let's get back to the mic on my arm" tattoo is going to waste. If I were Trajiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiik though, I'd have punched you in the mouth for speakin' so publicly about this shit. I mean the lawsuit is already there... But everytime you post shit up here, or in Midwest Mafia, or wherever else, you might as well just be throwing money bags at 70 and it's lawyers to save Trajiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiik the time.

Feb 3, 2003
Well since your NOT Trajiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiik and your a Professional Forum Responder I better watch out for an internet slap.

The only thing public spoke about was shows and etc... Others in this post brought up the "lawsuit" and "contract". END OF DISCUSSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gggggggggg hhhhhhhhhh oooooooooooo sssssssss tttttttttttttttttt !!!

"Thats Poetry"

Nov 14, 2002
Well since your NOT Trajiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiik and your a Professional Forum Responder I better watch out for an internet slap.
What are you saying... That Trajiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiik is too pussy to step up to you? Probably true.

The only thing public spoke about was shows and etc... Others in this post brought up the "lawsuit" and "contract". END OF DISCUSSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Not others... That was ME. Do ya thing man... I'm just sayin I think it's funny how stupidly an ENTIRE group of people are handling a simple situation. You'd think there'd be maybe one person in your little clique would have the common sense to explain to you the definition of the word "contract".

I'd post the definition for you but I find students learn better if they achieve goals themselves.