Teddy Hart

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 22, 2003
Anyone ever hear of this guy, no one ever wants to work with him because of his attitude. He gets tossed out of buildings and kicked out of wrestling promotions like WWE, CZW, ROH and others.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Teddy Hart seems like a real jerk, he needs to grow up and maybe he can un blackball himself from every major wrestling promotion on the planet. I guess being related to Bret and Owen gives the dude the right to be a pathalogical liar and the right to refuse to sell finishes and risk the safety of himself and every one else in a match just cuz hes one of the biggest gloryhoggs in the business. I hope he changes his ways because hes real talented and was fun to watch ifrom the stuff i saw him do in the other teddy hart thread.

May 4, 2002
Ke-noe said:
sorry, didn't know
Just thought maybe you would want to search for that thread, cause there was some good info in there, and a link to a Teddy Hart highlight video.

BTW Teddy was at the Hall of Fame ceremony for Bret, along with Harry Smith, and Nattie Neidhart. They're all cousins.