TechsRipGut aka TechsLickNutt

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 21, 2002
Fuck you too you Crossdressing cunt.. TechsLeftNutt is mad because I put his country ass on blast a while back and he's still bitter. Good to see I'm still on your mind you angry fucking dwarf. I hope when you die they cremate your remains and put your ashes in a Tylenol bottle bitch! TRUE STORY: TechsNuttCuff still lives in his Grandma's den, and even kept Travis' sweat towel from one show and nailed to to his wall.. This fucker is still a shift manager at CVS and drives a 88' Chrysler Lebaron with the top down blasting the Footloose Movie Soundtrack "Lets hear it for the boys" buttnaked with a Fannypack on and KY Warming Gel on his lips, you glossy lipped homo! This is the same dude that thought he was Instant Messaging Tech on Yahoo a couple years back and confessed used to frequent certain areas in hopes of running into Tech so he can get an autograph and said that he drove 900 Miles to a Tech Concert with Stamina on repeat the entire drive until he learned the lyrics. Tell me I'm lying??

Yeah, Friex is still around.. We were just at the bar in Westport tossing a few back chillin'.. We even got into a Political war.. Obama kicked McCains ass real bad. It wasnt even fair. How the hell Obama have all the fuckin' electoral votes. He had enough electoral votes to also win the 2012 Election.
I'm back on this bitch tho, I'm here for a min.. Not back on the road until New Years Eve so I'm kickin' it too..

Where the fuck is JuggaloXauafnlanzCHnfglaOUT?