Tech's song....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
In more relevant news, lil b the basedgod has a song on the next lil wayne mixtape that drops on weds I believe.

Feb 2, 2009
lol thats pretty damn accurate. plus the beats are twice shittier
Yet he is still gettin money and fame... why is it that any retared asshole can have his equally retarded friend make a crappy beat and make millions sputtering out sentence fragments about "money cash hoes... ugh... diamonds...ugh maybach...ugh beamer benz or bentley..." yadayada. This rap game is fucked up for real. Thank god for Strange Music...

Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
Yet he is still gettin money and fame... why is it that any retared asshole can have his equally retarded friend make a crappy beat and make millions sputtering out sentence fragments about "money cash hoes... ugh... diamonds...ugh maybach...ugh beamer benz or bentley..." yadayada. This rap game is fucked up for real. Thank god for Strange Music...
lol hater. lil b doesnt rap about bentleys and diamonds he raps about fucking your bitch and how many felonies he has. SWAG

May 29, 2009
Tech talks Odd future BoB beef and Wayne studio experience.
Tech N9ne said:
It was wonderful to be able to go down to Miami after visiting [Lil' Wayne] in Rikers, and then when he got out, it was on. He didn't have to follow through, but he did and we did something dope for his album, and we did something dope for my album. It worked out wonderfully, and it was one of the best feelings in a long time since I met Pac or worked with Roger Troutman, or since I just did a song with Stokely Williams of Mint Condition, or working with Ice Cube and Scarface on my Killer album. It's up there with all of those.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Yeah, that article is rather dated and holds little weight in confirming the track for the album since it's Tech speaking on it and not Wayne. However...

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/...ne-jadakiss-for-tha-carter-iv-posse-cut.jhtml
Lil Wayne Enlists Nas, Shyne & Jadakiss For "Tha Carter IV” Posse Cut
by Steven J. Horowitz
posted July 11, 2011 at 12:50PM CDT

Weezy has a standout track slated for inclusion on his upcoming LP.

Lil Wayne is pulling out all the stops for his upcoming album Tha Carter IV, dropping on August 29th. The Young Money star explains to XXL Magazine that he has a posse cut slated to make the final cut that includes Nas, Shyne and Jadakiss.

Additional guest stars for the project include Busta Rhymes, Bun B, Tech N9ne, Cee-Lo Green, John Legend and will.i.am, while producers include Boi-1da, Polow Da Don, Swizz Beatz and Bangladesh.

In anticipation of the album’s release, Weezy will unleash his new mixtape Sorry 4 the Wait, which arrives this Wednesday.
However its unclear how reliable this is, as Hip Hop DX may just be compiling known information about the album to list the features, or they may have "official word" from Wayne's camp. Who knows. I'm curious though what KansasCityCat is basing his "announcement" on.