tech's face paint

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
DaSlacker said:
WHAT THE FUCK IS A TECHNICIAN
someone who performs technical work on electronic equipment or along the lines of that...lol

on the real though im pretty sure its a word referring to serious tech fans...if i remember right tech says it on the beginning of Lost Lair of B'zle

Jan 12, 2003
SilcCeFyn said:
someone who performs technical work on electronic equipment or along the lines of that...lol

on the real though im pretty sure its a word referring to serious tech fans...if i remember right tech says it on the beginning of Lost Lair of B'zle
i will NEVER in my entire life be a Technition. I'm going to be a huge Tech N9ne Fan! Period. fuck a label.

Jan 28, 2005
You should probably just write "INserTcoCkBeloW" on your forehead.

Word of the wise: It aint a bad thing for you to do this I guess... but asking what it is you should write on your forehead was a bad idea. Shoulda just came with the "What different words does tech paint on his forehead?"

Jun 12, 2003
^^No joke or it was a school gym cuz i think i see the freethrow line in the background but they also could of used better lighting it looks like which is amazing being there was so many "TECHnicians" there.

Jan 28, 2005
Big T Barajas said:
What kind of club is that?.... Did he preform at your house or something? LOL

This may just be me, but in that first picture you have there...

Tech looks like a black Johnny Depp in the Willy Wonka re-make, ha ha ha.