Techs Break and start of new tour?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 14, 2006
My friend Derek told me that Tech once again is going back on tour with Bone and it will start up in May. Can anybody confirm this or is he thinking of last years tour? He didn't mention anything about dmx though.

Swick

Sicc OG
Aug 20, 2002
www.2elevens.com
IM glad there are so many experts among us.....the Strange Music forum is definately a comfort zone.....I always know questions will be answered.....and no im not talking to you Nick.

Sep 30, 2002
The way I remember it, Tech has really only done one full scale show in K.C. a year for about the last 5 years. The one in K.C.K. at memorial hall, was a part of the wicked wonka tour and featured KMK, Bone, I.C.P. and Tech. I remember the Chiefs were 5-0 and Tech came out with his cane, because he sprained his ankle on stage a couple of shows back. We were standing back/side stage with Bone, and they were like, "they go nuts for that little nigga everywhere we go, but they love dat nigga here". I remember dodging all the fucking faygo fountains trying to get to the window to get our , backstage wristbands. The best part of the night was heading over to Satin after the show, with Tech, Bone, KMK, and I.C.P. I hate thier music (I.C.P.)and they play pool even worse, but they were cool cats. Then off for some extra curriculars if you know what I mean. I might fly from Vegas back to K.C. for that show (if it happens), since I missed the Vegas show already. I still have a pic from that after party and I was fuuuuuuucked up.

May 11, 2006
I hope to Hell that he comes back to Idaho Falls! Seen him 3 times here and once in Sun Valley. Bring Potluck and Critical Bill along, too!!!