Tech's best verse???????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

P-Kay

Sicc OG
Jun 26, 2002
Whats good.... I am a huge Tech fan, as well as a huge Yukmouth fan.. and I seriously might be listening to Tech's best verse eeeeeever right now. I always thought that my favorite Tech verse was on Yuk's "Regime Mobstas" track, or whatever it's called.

BUT i may've changed my mind because on the Yuk's "United Ghettos Of America Vol 2", there is a track called "Kill em Off" which is Gonzoe, Tech, and Yuk. I absolutely LOVE Gonzoe right now and have always loved Yuk, but it just so happens that Tech N9ne ALWAYS OUTSHINES whoever he's on a track with. His verse to this song is SIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCKKK, not to mention an insanely good beat.

tell me how to post it and i will... untill then.. Check it out and prepare to be amazed by Mr. Yates. I love it.

Swick

Sicc OG
Aug 20, 2002
www.2elevens.com
Thanks for sharing your love for Tech....

First....most people here have teh track and have heard it a couple of years ago......and will hammer you because they are rude like that.

Secondly.....no file sharing here....most especially retail tracks. If people dont have it.....and truly want it...they should go support the artist and buy it.

Thanks again......closed

Swick

Status
Not open for further replies.