Tech's 2006 Setlist

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 16, 2006
what up i just was at the show last night in Minneapolis and it was crazzzzy, i'ma just post up the setlist, most of them are in the correct order but some are a bit out of order

before he came out you could hear him laughing and then he goes, "you know why I'm laughing, Tech N9ne on the day of the sabbath, I'm happy all you mother fuckers came out to see me on the day of the sabbath, now let's get this mother fucker started" and then he came out in his bishop robe and then a girl came up and took it off for him and he was wearing just some red clothes under it, then he did the intro he sometimes does with the rock beat and he just goes "when i say tech you say n9ne..." and so on and then the set list started off and during the first track Big Krizz and Kutt came out, here ya go

Welcome To The Midwest
The Beast
No Can Do
Einstein Tech N9ne
187 On The Hook
The Industry Is Punks
Sinister Tech
Here Comes Tecca Nina
Psycho Bitch
Beef
This Ring
Imma Tell
Slacker
Jelly Sickle
It's Alive
I'm A Playa
Stamina

it was a really good show and i reccomend ya'll go and if ya'll want me to describe Welcome To The Midwest, the track started off with Tech right away, the bass hit once and then Tech came in, it was to a real fast, crazy beat, Tech rapped realllly fast and then at the end of his verse it stopped for a bit and there was a heart beat noise and then Krizz sang the hook which I reallllly liked and it was real different, it was actually like singing (I can't really describe it) and Krizz was singing something like "Where the rain falls, a beautiful place..." and so on, just describing a place and then Tech just ended the hook with "WELCOME TO THE MIDWEST" and then it cut out, so we only got the first verse and hook but it was definitely a beat i could see twista on

Sep 12, 2005
ya i didnt know that was welcome to the midwest because the chours said nothing about the midwest, but ya it was tight but i dont really remember it that well just that it was really fast.

Feb 9, 2006
Cant fuckin wait.... MAY 18TH baby fo sho!!!

Tech is comin back to Seattle... He fuckin loves it up here, he has such a big following up here its like his second home... Everytime he comes here he talkes about how much he loves comin here, and how he ALWAYS makes sure he gets a date set up in Seattle for his tours because he sees how much love he gets when he comes here...

And I know he aint just sayin that cuz hes in our town, cuz last time he was here I saw the Seatown show then the next night I went to the Portland OR show and he said nothin like that....

Not to mention I actually got to meet him last time and get pics with him... Fuckin dream come true....

But anwayz I need to get off his dick... haha but I cant wait to go see his shit, this will be I think my 7th Tech concert, he comes here every fuckin year, and the past 2 years hes came here twice in one year... Im really lookin forward to his new set iv been hearin about too!!!

TEEEEECH N99999999NE!!!!!

BRAN

Sicc OG
Apr 4, 2006
When Tech comes here to Columbia he says its his 2nd home. and he comes her like 3 to 4 times a year and i met him and got pitchers with him.

BRAN

Sicc OG
Apr 4, 2006
What the hell is a "lol" i see people putin it on pages all the time. and dont say its me you little fuckin shit. what the hell does "lol" stand fo?