Techno remixes

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
I am looking for some techno remix songs that I had years ago but lost. I got them off of Napster and Kazaa back in the day but don't do p2p stuff anymore

They were remixes of the tetris, supermario video games, star wars and shit like that. There are the only techno related songs I listened to and don't know who created them or put them out

any help would be appreciated

Sep 12, 2002
i used to have an cd called house-of-holics they did shit like tetris and supermario. but idonno the name of those tracks. but the cd cover looked like a bar with bottles and drinks and you could prolly pick that up for cheap at a rasputins

Psilo707

Complete O.G.
Jun 25, 2002
Gimcheon, South Korea
www.seoulhunter.com
On thursday when I get my other harddrive back I can upload the Hard House Tetris (the one youre talking about), gabber Tetris (funny), and the hard trance Star Wars shit. I dont know if the SW one is the same as youre talking about but I know what CD it's on. Think its tunneltranceforce vol 16 cd 2 if you want to look yourself but i might be wrong. Ill get back to you.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
aphrodite did a tight techno ass remix to I Got 5 On It.....oh, and there's one that was speed racer, I don't remember who did that tho

edit: my bad, its "jungle" not techno