techn9ne and twista together in concert feb 2nd

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 26, 2003
any of you stupid ass mutherfuckers

give an example of songs were twista says the same shit over and over.

ps two new twista songs up at twista.net media section

check em out and tell me twista doesn't rip tracks harder than anyone

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
all my red-neck cracker friends.....and the negro ones too....like Slow Jamz.....they all sing Kanye's verse and the hook, then just lose interest when twista comes on.....

But yay.....Twista finally blew up, eventhough prolly 80% of the people who buy his new album will be for that one song. Good for him.....you deserve a cookie too.

Nov 14, 2002
anybody who knows anything about rap knows twista shits all over the killer clown.
Can I ask what forums you hang out at? If you don't tell me I'll just find them... Because I'm going to make your life a living hell when it comes to being online.

When you see the kid with the HUGE tech sig, that'll be me.

Off to twista.net we go.

(Edit: Oh my bad.... His site's forum doesn't even work)

Aug 26, 2003
Zer0.MediA said:
Hahhahahaaaaaaa... According to Alexa, people who visit Twista.net also visit.... Sugar Ray Online!

Pffffffffft!

Traffic Rank for therealtechn9ne.com: 356,874

Traffic Rank for twista.net: 616,831

What does that tell ya?
what does that tell you? stupid bitch.

here's the new forum
http://www.liljohnson.com/unleashed/phpBB2/index.php

and what is the purpose of a single? for people not to buy your album?

dumb ass hoes like you need to be slapped around.

twista will always have more fans,sales,street cred,popularity,skills than tech.

maybe tech could fuck wit him if he got away from all you pimple faced, white honkey, hard core drug using, backpackers.

and whats up wit all the no ass having crack-head white hoes in the imma tell video.

Aug 26, 2002
www.missouri.edu
Check...i don't hate on Twista. I think he's fairly talented

But there isn't a single song in the entire Twista library that could touch the following songs lyrically...

Worst Enemy
Suicide Letters
Walk These Shoes
Real Killer

it's not happenin. Victory or Death is my favorite Song by Twista...I like it better than 90% of Tech's stuff (less maybe worst enemy or This Ring), but LYRICALLY it's not touching those that i listed plus others

Nov 14, 2002
So basically you have nothing to say when it comes to the fact that Tech's site is visited twice for every one time someone checks out Twista.net.

I guess that's because only us honkey cracker types can figure out how to use a computer. So what does that make you? I guess that makes you an uncle Tom.

And I hate to break it to you, but Tech's gaining fans every day, while Twista is losing his old fan base because they're tired of the same ol' same ol... But yeah, maybe Tech would fuck with Twista if Twista's fans weren't a bunch of racist punk motherfuckers like you. Meanwhile, your ass is on TECH'S site, with TECH in your sig.

Drink the kool-aid bitch.

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
I'm just saying Twista is looking like he'll be a one hit wonder to most......and it's sad that it took him 10+ years to have that 1 hit.

I say that because this is supposed to be Twista's "big commercial" hit....and all those pimple-faced white honkys are the ones who will be buying his album...

I find it hillarious that your are just about as preoccupied with this black/white thing as you are with Twista's nuts.

And for the record, i've never seen a backpacker at a Tech show.

You're just a fucking idiot.

Jan 14, 2004
They both have got fuckin skill. Number one if I am not mistaken tech cries for def jam or mca to take a chance on absolute power to sign him. Twista just is going to the roc cause right know there hurten and dash will pay anyone with that much skill to bring the roc after the jay z retirement. twist is just a plain better rapper theTech. Believe me tech is like my 2nd or 3rd favorite rapper but he is just not on the same level.
As for twista shit sounded the same and not on the same lyrical level. I got 2 words "adrenaline rush". That is by far one of the best albums ever produced. Sorry die hard tech fans anghellic was good and absolute power was good, and his older shit the worst and stuff were alright. but twist is just a little above tech as an overall rapper.

Aug 26, 2003
are yall high right now.

zero read your reply again about the web site hits.

techs been in the game 15-16 years and still no hit.

its better to be a one-hit wonder than a no hit wonder.

and actually if twista is losing fans how is slow jams in the top ten on billboard.

i think you meant gaining but i guess you were shaking from your extacy roll.

tech is like number a negative on the billboard top 100 lol!!

tech will always be number two in any category with twista

unless we are talking about drug use.

Aug 26, 2003
Zer0.MediA said:
So basically you have nothing to say when it comes to the fact that Tech's site is visited twice for every one time someone checks out Twista.net.

I guess that's because only us honkey cracker types can figure out how to use a computer. So what does that make you? I guess that makes you an uncle Tom.

And I hate to break it to you, but Tech's gaining fans every day, while Twista is losing his old fan base because they're tired of the same ol' same ol... But yeah, maybe Tech would fuck with Twista if Twista's fans weren't a bunch of racist punk motherfuckers like you. Meanwhile, your ass is on TECH'S site, with TECH in your sig.

Drink the kool-aid bitch.
can you add or read?

twista.net gets way more hits than all the tech sites put together.

and i bet you stupid crackers that twista puts on a harder show thAN TECH ON FEB 2ND.

Jan 14, 2004
all you guys talking shit about twist and chi shit. This forum gonna be flooded with responses soon so i hope you got alot of time on your hands. as for tech being street ahhh no. twista street yeah. tech fuckin crazy yeah. but that is why he is respected he don't give a fuck .. each guy has their own style respect what there bringin to the table for the midwest this could turn the nelly stereotype

Nov 14, 2002
zero read your reply again about the web site hits.
Those aren't hits you fuckin' retarded bitch. They're "rankings". Now unless I'm mixed up, that would make Tech's site more popular. Although I could potentially be mixed up.

Either way though, Sugar Ray online?

tech will always be number two in any category with twista

unless we are talking about drug use.
When's the last time you hung out with either of them to know anything about this?

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
chitown04 said:
all you guys talking shit about twist and chi shit. This forum gonna be flooded with responses soon so i hope you got alot of time on your hands. as for tech being street ahhh no. twista street yeah. tech fuckin crazy yeah. but that is why he is respected he don't give a fuck .. each guy has their own style respect what there bringin to the table for the midwest this could turn the nelly stereotype
I'm not so much talking shit on Twista as I am trying to explain why I dont think he's the greatest rapper ever....checkthesig holds him to this high standard, and i'm not buying it...

Im not even comparing Tech and Twista....they have 2 different styles.....so what's the point?

From the beginning of this insane arguement i've stated that i like twista and i think some of his shit is tight. But when you are going to be an arrogant assfuck like checkthesig.....i gotta check him.

Aug 26, 2003
techn9nehq said:
I'm not so much talking shit on Twista as I am trying to explain why I dont think he's the greatest rapper ever....checkthesig holds him to this high standard, and i'm not buying it...

Im not even comparing Tech and Twista....they have 2 different styles.....so what's the point?

From the beginning of this insane arguement i've stated that i like twista and i think some of his shit is tight. But when you are going to be an arrogant assfuck like checkthesig.....i gotta check him.
cant none of yall check me.

i only started taking up for twista because yall said his lyrics suck and he doesn't spit intelligent lyrics which is the most upsurd thing i have ever read

Status
Not open for further replies.