Tech, West and Fiddy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 2, 2006
As do I, but we all know 50 will make sure that will never happen. I will be picking up Kanye's album for sure, but downloading the 50. I've heard 50's advance and I was not impressed. I did not plan on being impressed either.

Jan 29, 2006
Disastxr said:
As do I, but we all know 50 will make sure that will never happen. I will be picking up Kanye's album for sure, but downloading the 50. I've heard 50's advance and I was not impressed. I did not plan on being impressed either.
very true. if kayne new one is good like the last i think it can outsell 50

Jan 5, 2007
i dont really care for both of them but i gotta say fiff's new track i get money is hott well the beat is and for kanye he has a few hot tracks on there too but i wont be buying either of them

Sep 24, 2002
50 constantly says hes a business man, which plan put is meaning he dont give a shit of lyrical talent or good music. he knows the world is one big groupie and they will listen no matter how shitty it is.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I like Stronger for the simple reason that Kanye used a Daft Punk song, and Daft Punk makes hotter albums than Kanye. I find myself really liking I Get Money, although Lil' Flip used the same sample on the same song less than a year ago and made a better track. The new song with Timbaland and J.T. is a total shit storm of terrible lyrics, but damned that Timbaland making a bad ass beat and writing one of the best hooks in a song in years.