Tech to play Gathering Of The Juggalos after all??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 9, 2006
Dont even start the juggalo bashing. We all know how people feel about them. so yeah, not worth starting. but a friend of mine made a good point.

they stopped selling tickets to shows 9-12 and the 12 is cancelled.

people have called the place & the show got postponed until aug 29th, from what im told there keeping it down low as much as possible

i would LOVE to see tech at the gathering again, along with hopefully kmk

Nov 9, 2006
im a "juggalo" i guess you can say, although over the last 11 years ive come to hate that term.. either way, they are indeed mostly ridiculous, but being a HUGE icp fan for close to 12 years, i can say, there not all the same. Im not the "YoU dONT wANNA fuk WIT DA wickid Shit WOOp woop DARK CARNIVAL WikeD axe Swingin. and for anyone, icp fan or not, dissing the gathering, your an idiot. because either way you cut it, 4 days, of being in the woods, with your best friends, along with 10,000 other people that love the same thing you do, partying non stop,dozens upon dozens of concerts, events, wrestling.. Icp fan, or complete icp hater, there is no way you would not have the greatest time at the gathering. thats fact ;)

Nov 9, 2006
WHOAAA. easy chief. Im just saying, its not like its not known that tech would love to come back to the gathering, and its a fact that just about everyone at the gathering would love him back.. so its not that outrageous of an idea, him going there, considering what i heard and such.. then again, it could be completely false. calm down G

Mar 3, 2003
www.facebook.com
KirbyDaAlmighty said:
Yea, he isn't going to be there, I am sure.

I believe all of the time for mainstage acts are already taken, and I doubt ICP and Twiztid would put Tech on the second stage.

Well......Powerman 5000's main stage slot is now listed as TBA, so that's suspicious. Could mean PM5K either got moved to a second stage headlining spot (that's currently open), or they dropped out altogether. Either way...if Tech IS to actually play Sunday, there IS a spot open as of now.