Tech on Virb

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
saw tech n9ne on virb: http://www.virb.com/techn9ne

is this done by strange/promoters (that do his myspace) or just a fan?

virb is like myspace, but for people above the age of 13. it's still in beta stages and they are still adding features.

just thought i'd ask.

May 30, 2006
oh shit good post thx!
this is beautiful this guy need more vids better send him slacker,imma tell and maybe ill pass..

Sep 26, 2002
what the fuck's up with all these kinda things popping up?

i guess it's cool thou to have an alternative to myspace, because myspace can be a real bitch sometimes adn shit

Aug 15, 2006
Ryan set that up and did the layout. AkA Spoon.
...and it was set up by Strange affiliates, yes.

Dont forget 2 Join the Virb Tech Group on there as well,
not just the Virb page.

Sep 7, 2004
No Ryan did not set it up and does not run it. He does all the layouts though. that is my dude! He does run both the Tech N9ne group pages on VIRB and on myspace. He also did the layout for all the Techsquad pages on myspace

Mar 31, 2007
As I continue to plan new designs and layouts for the Tech N9ne pages on Mypsace and Virb I would love to hear ideas from everyone. If you have banners... pictures... finished layouts... anything that you think would be a good addition to any of the pages just hit me up on Virb (I'm on there more right now as I take time to learn the best way to design for the site)