Tech on RapFix (2/5/14)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
And Tech just mentioend that Paul Rosenberg is the reason he hasn't gotten Eminem on anything.

Strangeulation comes out May 6th.

That's about all the info he let loose.

He also said he's got 12 artists signed to SM. I may be counting wrong, but with Mayday and Ces as a group, that's only 10 artists.

I wish they'd release the info on who they signed last year.

Aug 27, 2007
he didnt elaborate on how paul rosenburg is blocking a track w/em?...wonder what the full story is...

12 artists:1)tech 2)kaliko 3)kutt 4)scoob 5)blh 6)prozak 7)stevie stone 8)jay rock 9)rittz 10)mayday 11)wrekonize 12)ces cru

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
he didnt elaborate on how paul rosenburg is blocking a track w/em?...wonder what the full story is...

12 artists:1)tech 2)kaliko 3)kutt 4)scoob 5)blh 6)prozak 7)stevie stone 8)jay rock 9)rittz 10)mayday 11)wrekonize 12)ces cru
He just said that he couldn't get through sending stuff to Em because of Paul.

I assume it's because Rosenberg is an asshole. There's more to it than that, from what I can remember of Tech saying things about it in passing, but now we know exactly who's doing the blocking.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
I still say the reason the Eminem collaboration hasn't happened is because of money. If they threw some money out there for a verse, it would've been done a long time ago. Instead, they appear to expect other artists to give them a free verse.

PS -- Y'all are a bunch of psychics?! April 5th... haha.

Feb 17, 2009
www.twitter.com
I don't think money is at all the issue for not having Eminem on a song. I don't know how much Eminem and his camp charge for a verse but Travis and Tech are smart enough to know that whatever that fee may be, it's worth it and they have more than enough funds to pay for it.

I don't want to hear the "Eminem is really busy" argument either. Everyone is busy, so that's not an excuse. He doesn't go on tour and hardly ever releases music unless it's an album. He has time to write and record one verse.

Unless he just flat out doesn't want to... Maybe that's why?

Last edited: