Tech on MTV Hits

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2006
Theezy said:
Its channel 472 if you have comcast cable, its just nonstop videos all day... Thats awesome they are playin it
its a different channel # when ya live in different areas btw. but yeah ive been seein him on that shit. i saw him on mtv2 also so i guess hes doing big things

Sep 17, 2003
What time of day are you guys seeing the video on MTV 2?? I assume it's late or early in the morning. I have yet to see it on there, so I just wanted to know when a good time to look for it is. :cool:

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
the vid got ripped by a team yesterday, heres the release notes for it

Tech_N9ne-Bout_Ta_Bubble-XViD-2006-DYNASTY
€ ¿ƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒ∞ €

€‹‹‹‹‹ ‹ €

€ ∞ ‹ƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒ¥ rippers notes √ƒƒƒƒƒø €

€ ±› ∞ ∞±≤€›

≤›fi≤ ∞±≤€€›

≤≤ ≤€ ∞±≤› wow, this video has tons, not some, but tons of funky camera

±≤›fi€€ ∞±≤€› fx. eathquaking footage, flashing strobelights, slideshow type

∞±≤ €€€‹ ∞±› footage, all very very fast motion. we did our best to bring it

€€€€€€€€€ ∞› your way. no wonder nobody rlsd this shit when it 1st came out!!

∞±≤ €€€fl ∞±› the ghosting, its suppose to be in there in many sections.

±≤›fi€€ ∞±≤€›

≤≤ ≤€ ∞±≤›

≤›fi≤ ∞±≤€€› enjoy

€ ±› ∞ ∞±≤€›

€ ∞ flƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒŸ €
i didnt like the vid or the songs, but good thing some1 did

Sep 17, 2003
Ya'll need to engage your brains for a minute when you think about hating on the video. Here's the question I would ask myself if I were you.....

What video or events in Tech's past made you think this video was going to be any better than what it turned out to be?

To be honest, the song is great. It's better than great, it's awesome. The ones who don't like it are either on some juggalo shit, or just became fans in the last couple years. I personally like the video...

What I would have done, is saved that video for a song like Caribou Lou. That song seems perfect for a club video. Obviously, it would be a little different, but you get the point. I would have gone around KC and used landmarks and stuff like that for the Bout Ta' Bubble video, but hey, it's not up to me. It is what it is; at least we have a video. So many small, indie labels can't even afford to even do a small video We are fortunate we as fans have anything at all. :eyecross: