Tech On 103 RIGHT NOW!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 29, 2002
just heard the last part i heard tech say his new single is called bout to bubble
and kutt is gonna have a new single off of his new mixtape called whip it

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
They played about 30 seconds of Bout To Bubble...at least thats all i heard...i was making a smoothie with my blender at the time so i didnt notice til the end.

It was basically just joking around. Just like any other radio appearance.

Talked about the video, the show saturday, the album (nov 7th), universal, alpha dog. That's all I got.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Damnit, T9HQ... your spose to know well ahead of time about these things! Nah, just messin'. Be interesting to finally hear the single.

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
michampin said:
just heard the last part i heard tech say his new single is called bout to bubble
and kutt is gonna have a new single off of his new mixtape called whip it
dope ish

its damn good to know this shits really movin'.. shiet cant wait til' that single drops! :devious:

Jan 7, 2003
They did play bout to bubble about 30seconds of it and that was all...I dont believe that whip it has anything to do with the mixtape though...It's not part of the mixtape, it's going on something else...

Tech said there is no middle man between strange and universal and the the release party will be off the chain...He kept saying release nov 7th...

so nick you pretty much said it all...just thought i'd back ya's...

Oct 12, 2004
dean!allmighty! said:
I dont believe that whip it has anything to do with the mixtape though...It's not part of the mixtape, it's going on something else...
Care to elaborate? :paranoid: :paranoid:

Oct 12, 2004
Dean--

I'll completely understand if you "can't" elaborate, but you can't say something like that, and expect a reasonably alert person to not pick up on it... :)

Jan 7, 2003
My bad...Maybe I should have just said that I KNOW it's not on the mixtape...When I say on "something else"...im saying that if he just made the song in the studio, im sure it will be on something in the future...hince...why he recorded it...As far as what it's on i'm not sure...sorry to tease you...When I know, you will know...