Tech NOT on Twista's new album :(

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
i could agree with cham.... but

luda: same shit diffrent album
TI: fell off with this new shit
Outkast: Where they been? Im lookin for recent shit
Bun b: Most of his shit is cool but when hes on a collabo he is wack!

Sep 11, 2002
hmm i agree with bun, hes not very consistant, outkasts last album sucked...but ti and luda are holdin it down, their flow is unfuckwithable....and cham is prolly the best mainstream artist out right now

Dec 10, 2005
i agree with StonedGangsta. Cham's better
wayne just drops a buncha metaphors and is considered a good rapper.
but both have been accused of bitin' other rappers.

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
i dont even bump chams albums but

wayne > x 10 cham

and tech has sampled and incorporated other raps into his own but i dont think his ever 'bitten' anybody in the same respect... IMO theres a difference

Dec 10, 2005
TheVille31 said:
every rapper bites each other. Its just a endless cycle. Thats why i love cham and wayne so much cuz they got some original shit. We dont even wanna go into how many rappers tech has sampled/bite.
They say Cham completely ripped off the idea for his new video from some canadian rapper, but hey at least he's one of the ones in the mainstream to actually get these ideas out there.

as far as wayne goes, i remeber there were rumours about some unknown rapper coming out and saying that most of lil waynes shit wuz his. if this is true or not, idk.

i just know tech's never been acused of actually "biting". he may sample or pay homage to good music, but thats about it.

Sep 11, 2002
Amerikilla said:
They say Cham completely ripped off the idea for his new video from some canadian rapper, but hey at least he's one of the ones in the mainstream to actually get these ideas out there.

as far as wayne goes, i remeber there were rumours about some unknown rapper coming out and saying that most of lil waynes shit wuz his. if this is true or not, idk.

i just know tech's never been acused of actually "biting". he may sample or pay homage to good music, but thats about it.
gillie the kid was waynes ghost writer in the cash money day, or so he claims

Soe

Sicc OG
May 19, 2007
www.myspace.com
If that is true i hope some one puts a hit on him for being a bad ghost writer, and giving rappers sucky lyrics. Dot start hating its just my personal opinon. I don't like lil wayne sorry.

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
dont worry i dot want to start hating on another thread. Anyway, Gillie The Kid is horrible and if you believe him you need to be shot. Ive heard him rap there is no way he can come up with this shit wayne does.