Tech nN9ne Interview Video Clip 1 of 10

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 16, 2003
This is probably one of the better interviews I've seen so far. It seems like Tech is more relaxed in it and he's letting out a little more info. One thing I noticed Is what he said about the Rain and he mentioned that there is going to be another DVD release....good shit...

Keep us posted on the rest of the clips.

Holla

Jan 3, 2007
I'll find out what version of what software you need in order to see it--

Yeah he did leak that he's gonna put out another DVD. I'm guessing it's gonna be another documentary like The Tech N9ne Experience was. He talks about a lot of shit throughout the whole interview--I can't wait for the rest of it. Part 2 will probably cover the next couple questions I asked him (depending on how they edit it) The next question's I asked were about his Media attention and about that song he was supposed to have with Eminem and he talks about Eminem and about losing Proof -- I didn't really realize that Tech knew Proof before, but I'm sure he had to know everyone in D12 since the She-Devil collabo. and Tech being in thier Rockstar video and everything.

Jan 3, 2007
Yeah, after the question about the track with(out) Eminem I asked him about doing the score on Alpha Dog and how it happened --the directors wife is a big Tech N9ne fan. Then I said something about the new track he has on the soundtrack called La La Land that features Gina Cassavetes (the director is Nick Cassavetes) and Tech says that shes on there singing in spanish or something. And that soundtrack is out today 1/9/07. I also asked him about if he thinks it's gonna be crazy that a movie starring Justin Timberlake and Bruce Willis is gonna have Tech N9ne playin in the background.

Oct 12, 2004
I can't watch the movie and here is the problem that most is having. They need too install flash media player. I've done it but since I'm using Internet Exploder It won't work.

Jan 3, 2007
Also, in future clips he drops the name of his next CD --he said he hasn't told anyone else yet-- And he's also going to be on TV later this month--he says the date and channel in the clip.

Jan 3, 2007
--are you able to view Youtube.com clips? I know they're gonna post it there too. I'll ask the VP if theres anything he can do about it.

Oct 10, 2003
Frysdisken said:
I can't watch the movie and here is the problem that most is having. They need too install flash media player. I've done it but since I'm using Internet Exploder It won't work.
lmfao oki do, first time i heard that 1, go to adobe.com and download the flashplayer voila done, no more probs

Oct 12, 2004
Honey10 said:
They said that without Flash all you should need to view it is Windows Media Player 9.0 or higher.
Thanx Stang
Indeed but the interaction between Macromedia Player and Windows Media Player doesn't work for me, so I'll just have too wait until it's up on youtube.com!

Dan-o

Sicc OG
Dec 15, 2004
Agreed good questions. Twiztidmn posted 7 months ago the next title was supposed to be the lost scriptures. atleast that is what he said at the last quest show in MN, but that could have changed since then. I honestly apreciate the questions that were asked.