Tech N9nes site

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 23, 2002
www.wannabattle.com
Does anyone else think that TheRealTechN9ne.com needs a serious makeover?

I go there basically everyday to get to here and sometimes I stay there and look around. Doing so I have noticed a few things, like...

The Graphics. They are so low quality and choppy. The button rollovers are retarded. The text that shows whats "new" in the strange store is stupid ugly. And it says you need FLASH to view this site... But its so shitty that the site could be programmed in html (im sayin using flash to make this site was unnecessary).

The navigation. Its not constant at all. The main navi will go from the sidebar to the topbar depending on what page you are looking at. And they used that UGLY ass plain text for links all over the site.

Tech N9ne is a badass. His site should reflect that. I mean, It just looks so half-assed and just all slapped together. theres more but eyes high right now.

does anyone else feel this way? or have any other qualms?

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
it looked excellent when tech was under jcor, but then the label folded and the redid parts of the site. keywords being PARTS. some stuff they kept so it kind of looks like 2 different site designs wrapped into one.

i think it does need a redesign

Nov 14, 2003
i don't even go to the site anymore. i just bookmarked the addy for siccness. no, they havent updated the site for.... a long time. but they also dont really have anything to update it with, other than some concert pics, maybe change a little of the music, and obviously, change the look. i do think that they should shut the site down for a short time and do a total re-make of it. they are probably too busy to do it, or trav wants to save the money for it to be used on something else, who knows

Sep 6, 2004
I thought of this myself... I've built many webpages, and sold them to businesses as well. Next time I talk to Travis, I'll see if maybe he'll let me build a new site for Tech. I'll let you guys know.

Aug 21, 2002
MIkey P said:
I thought of this myself... I've built many webpages, and sold them to businesses as well. Next time I talk to Travis, I'll see if maybe he'll let me build a new site for Tech. I'll let you guys know.
:knockout: Good luck... Heh, heh, heh... Yeah, the site never "lightened" up after AP came out. I swore that it'd be changed, but I guess not. It would be tight if they changed it up in a "Everready" theme feeling before the album came out. That would make anticipation even tighter!

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
MasZive said:
:knockout: Good luck... Heh, heh, heh... Yeah, the site never "lightened" up after AP came out. I swore that it'd be changed, but I guess not. It would be tight if they changed it up in a "Everready" theme feeling before the album came out. That would make anticipation even tighter!
that would be tight, though it would also be impractical. i hate bands/artists that have their site based on the current album. it usually looks tacky and usually stays up way too long

Sep 23, 2002
www.wannabattle.com
shep said:
that would be tight, though it would also be impractical. i hate bands/artists that have their site based on the current album. it usually looks tacky and usually stays up way too long
If there is as big of a gap between everready and his NEXT album as there was between AP and everready... it just might work in his favor?

Who knows...

But the fact remains... tech is becoming more popular than ever in these last and upcoming years... and where do you go for info of some artist u heard? the website most likely. How can they take u serious if youve got a cracked out website?

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
J-Sinna said:
Kutt's Site > Tech's Site
while it does LOOK good, flash sites suck. they are a thing of the 90s. if strange was smart, they would find someone with php knowledge. that's the best language for web design

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
Fruntsch said:
yeah,what about the dude

who made THQ.com-site

what about him??

who was this??

lol..... ;)

actually, i think esumm designed the site, not nick. i could be mistaken though

Aug 21, 2002
shep said:
In a way impractical, but not really, because when you say album based theme's for sites usually stay up too long... Well, look at Therealtechn9ne.com, that's the theme two albums ago. I feel that it'd make the viewers on the site go, "Damned, that dude looks like he can do some shit, Lemme go buy that album!" I mean, a complete remodeling of the site would help 100%. I want to see a whole new site where I can just surf on that bitch and find tight shit, like oh man, that's ill... I hate going to sites that aint been updated in 8 months, and then when it is, it's some useless info, that tends to tell you something new is underway or under construction or some shit...