Tech N9ne's Next Single

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 18, 2006
www.myspace.com
to speak tha muhfuccin truth i think that Tech N9nes next tracc should be "This Is Me" beCause this song in tha beginning of tha song it shows how much of a bitch tha muhfuccin industry iz, nah sCratch that through tha whole song it shows tha industry iz a bitch and it is full of studio gangstas, perpatrators, and faggots. I want to hear wha yall people have to speak, pCe

Aug 14, 2006
I don't think to many people care what his next single is gonna be to be honest, Tech is no longer a town favorite, while he is by far the most talented, people have waited for so long for him to pop off and its not happening, and to be honest, his last album was a dissappointment. For one Tech dosn't have the streets, he's doper than any nigga in Kansas City, as a matter of fact, he's one of the coldest in the game period, but it's a shame that his career hasn't takin off like it should have. Look, it's fucked up but it's true what im about to say. We live in thugged out ass Kansas City mo. If you got talent and rapping about some good creative shit and it's different, you might ass well quit rappin because it ain't gonna sell cuz the people here only like stupid ass rap. Rockin ya hips and killin and shootin, sounding drunk ass fuck when you rap. The dumber you sound the more you sell. Straight out. If you ask the average black young dude, they will tell you straight up, I don't fuck with Tech like that. They will be quick to tell you that they fuck with rich tho because he got the hustla and grittin music, and what is the average young black male doing these days. Grittin, hustlin, and some of em dont even have to, that's just in right now, Aw yea man, the game is fucked up. Sorry Tech, you still my nigga.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
That's why he should just rep the bay and get more involved with people that'll take his hard style into consideration. His lyrics are hard as ever. Too bad the beats he gets aren't in unison with his voice.

Nov 4, 2005
Maybe people should get their fuckin head out their asses like said before and notice actual talent that is out there, its unfair and unjust for this type of shit to happen.

Mar 24, 2006
L.D.S. said:
That's why he should just rep the bay and get more involved with people that'll take his hard style into consideration. His lyrics are hard as ever. Too bad the beats he gets aren't in unison with his voice.
Tech should rep tha bay? wtf....why?

Aug 14, 2006
I ain't gonna go that far and say he should rep the bay, that would be flat out stupid, if he just start reppin cali, shit, cali niggaz are gonna look at him like he a fraud for real for real, and if he did that he could never come back to the crib(kc) and get no love. People just gotta get they mind right

May 30, 2006
sleep said:
I don't think to many people care what his next single is gonna be to be honest, Tech is no longer a town favorite, while he is by far the most talented, people have waited for so long for him to pop off and its not happening, and to be honest, his last album was a dissappointment. For one Tech dosn't have the streets, he's doper than any nigga in Kansas City, as a matter of fact, he's one of the coldest in the game period, but it's a shame that his career hasn't takin off like it should have. Look, it's fucked up but it's true what im about to say. We live in thugged out ass Kansas City mo. If you got talent and rapping about some good creative shit and it's different, you might ass well quit rappin because it ain't gonna sell cuz the people here only like stupid ass rap. Rockin ya hips and killin and shootin, sounding drunk ass fuck when you rap. The dumber you sound the more you sell. Straight out. If you ask the average black young dude, they will tell you straight up, I don't fuck with Tech like that. They will be quick to tell you that they fuck with rich tho because he got the hustla and grittin music, and what is the average young black male doing these days. Grittin, hustlin, and some of em dont even have to, that's just in right now, Aw yea man, the game is fucked up. Sorry Tech, you still my nigga.
TECH's last album waz far from a dissapointment homie. Everready waz the best Hip Hop album of 2006 IMO & I heard alotta shit too. And fuck all that having the streets bullshit. The streets aint buying yo shit they dowloading & bootlegging yo shit. TECH makes music 4 the world not just 4 niggaz. And fuck these youngstaz too cuz TECH iz like 34-35 years old. He gotta cater 2 an older audience az well az a younger crowd. These youngstes are supporting wack azz niggaz like Jeezy, Rick Ross, Jim ones & thiz wack azz hyphy coon music thatz been embarrassing hip hop & black people. If the youngstaz aint felling TECh so what cuz u cant please everybody. The shit that younger cats are supporting further proves my point that the majority dont know shit about hip hop. TECH aint gotta dumb down hiz music 4 these dumb azz niggaz.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I wouldn't go so far to say that Rick Ross is repped by teenyboppers. I don't know many people bumping his shit in my neighborhood. They are bumnping Jeezy and all, but Ross' shit is too real for most of them, whether or not he does what he raps. He's not a young guy, either. At least he doesn't present himself as a young guy.

Dec 11, 2006
Well before I give my vote for Tech's next single or perhaps 1st single. Id say that Tech's music has benifited from him not blowing up. Can any of you imagine how weak an album Tech might make without that monkey on his back, that monkey is his muse. Tech's best songs (on Everready especially) are basicly about him not blowing up. With that said I think Tech's next single should be "The Rain" and if there's a video it should be filled with footage of him doing shows and being a superstar in his own right. KC-ya

Dec 18, 2006
www.myspace.com
im listen to dat gangsta shit im not listening to tha radio shit like jeezy, i only listen to da radio shit if it has some tight azz beats, i listen to Lejo, tech, hustla made bug z, fucc don juan he talks to much i dont care if he rep da C, he iz a straight faggot, bacc to topic welcome to tha midwest be tight to. pCe

Feb 25, 2007
I'd def. go with "My World", but I can't see that shit getting played on nothing, anytime soon.. I mean, the mothafuckas' been struggling just to get "Bout' Ta Bubble" on MTVU, let alone MTV. Well, not really haha, but anyway..After saying that, I'd say his next single should be "Carabou Lou".

Status
Not open for further replies.