tech n9ne

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 16, 2003
yea that'z me who put it up
i got so much of the tech shit since it'z the holiday season and all i'll hook some people up if they want most of my tech mp3s are on my cpu again since i did a favor for a friend in the army i had to rip everythin i ain't deleted it yet but the only thing is, it'z in 96 quality if you don't mind then hit me with an im

also, i ain't kept track of tech'z new shit lately (basically anythin after snake ya and beef came out i think....if anything'z new came out or is comin out, can someone keep me posted? i been hella busy lately

thanx a lot much appreciation

one luv all peace out

Jan 16, 2003
honestly, i did the opposite i got the songz and if i liked them i downloaded the album when i realized i liked the album i bought it that'z what i did with most of my shit i bought the lyrycyst album and i think it'z fuckin great

Nov 20, 2003
Originally posted by NINE1TREY
Yeah....but it most definatly works both ways. Not every pawn thats got a track with the King is necessarily good.
yeah that's what I was thinking. The Twin Hogs and Lyrycyst tracks definately DON'T make me want to buy the whole cd just for those individual songs

Jan 16, 2003
actually i remembered i looked everywhere for the lyrycyst cd online to check it out i couldn't find it anywhere i found out how to buy it from lyrycyst himself that was one of the only cds i bought before sampling but i loved it the album is literally off the chainz