TECH N9NE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 7, 2002
www.dcl-ent.cjb.net
I KNOW DIS IS NOT THE RIGHT FORUM FOR THIS, BUT I WAS JUST WONDERIN WHAT WERE YA'LL OPPINIONS ON TECH N9NE? TO ME HE IS ONE OF THE BEST RAPPERS OUT THEIR, CUZ HIS FLOWZ AND BEATS A CRAZY AS FUCK. THATZ JUST MY OPINION, WHAT URS?

R-DOE

May 3, 2002
Ya..i asked this question a while ago...but TECH is one of the best lyricst out there man.....but I still bump all that Northern Cali shit...

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
DCL,

Yeah I posted a response and basically said he's ahead of every other rapper right now.
He is the best rapper, his lyrics are tight, he has a versatile style, and his beats are off the hook. Then add the fact that he speaks on original content, unlike just about every other rapper.

But a lot of cats ain't feelin him though, you know why?
Tech's ahead of his time.... Most muthafuckas ain't ready for him....

To be honest, 80% of the shit I bump in my ride consists of Thechn9ne tracks, old, new, and unreleased.

Oct 16, 2002
TECHN9NE HELLA TIGHT

FUCK YEA TECH9NE ONE OF THE BEST RAPPERS OUT THERE. I GOT 2 OF HIS CD'S (ANGHELIC AND ABSOLUTE POWER) AND I ALWAYZ BE LISTENING TO THOSE CDS. HE GOT MAD SKILLZ.

Jan 21, 2003
TECH9 GOT SOME SKILLS HE A MAJOR PLAYA IN THIS GAME THAT SONG SLACKER IS OFF THE HOOK FIRST TIME I HEARD IT I WAS BUMPIN IT TILL I PLAYED IT OUT.

C

C-Ride

I think "Absolute Power" came out hella betta than Pacz last album...Tech got a coo voice coo lyrikz & hiz stylez crazy az fuck...nobody could jock hiz style, i dont know why he aint blowin up

Sep 23, 2002
Damn, I thought the open forum said "Anything Goes" :confused:

but ah well. I wouldnt say"the best" artist out there, that's a bit too much. But he got skills and is up there. :cool: