Tech N9ne

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BossDogg

Narcotic... Strange...
Apr 26, 2006
Fuck you. I dont like neither his new stuff much as i love the old tech. As much as i would love to see him get stuck in time and never change way or other. Thats not fair for Tech. Cant be so pretty fucking selfish that you hope someone else to keep other foot in hell and other in heaven, just tp balance between to get lost forever or get the fuck out and be saved. Anyway. I lost it about half way text. I meant i lost the meaning of writing this to you, but it doeasnt matter. Too lazy to look back what i been writing and correct the non sence. Coz the fact and only thing that matters. Tech is the only men, who i can love. Thats lot to say from homophopic faggot hater whos even afraid can he love a son if he someday get on. Thank god my only child is girl. But anyway. Fuck you, fuck me, fuck everyone. But never ever fuck with the King Of Darkness

Apr 25, 2002
I just don't like the music he's making now either. The beats are so generic and the songs are boring. He has some good songs on his newer albums but its too much hit and miss. I always have said he makes better music when he rolls with THE REGIME. Him and BG BULLET need to drop some ish together along with YUK, AMP, KENNY KINGPEN and go get MAD MAX as well. Them niggaz was like VOLTRON back in the day.

Jul 1, 2007
I just don't like the music he's making now either. The beats are so generic and the songs are boring. He has some good songs on his newer albums but its too much hit and miss. I always have said he makes better music when he rolls with THE REGIME. Him and BG BULLET need to drop some ish together along with YUK, AMP, KENNY KINGPEN and go get MAD MAX as well. Them niggaz was like VOLTRON back in the day.
thats funny because i think that yuk regime and bg are sub par in creativity bro.. bullets, drugs guns and hustling.. arent we a bit passed that now?:chinese:

Jul 1, 2007
nobody is denying it bro it just restricts your creativity .. but look at tech he is banging blood but has soon much more to him

Apr 25, 2002
thats funny because i think that yuk regime and bg are sub par in creativity bro.. bullets, drugs guns and hustling.. arent we a bit passed that now?:chinese:
Go back and listen to the CHEMISTRY between Yuk & Tech and the rest of The Regime from Thugged Out:The Abulation thru the ALL OUT WAR mixtapes. The music was waaayyy better.

Jul 1, 2007
Go back and listen to the CHEMISTRY between Yuk & Tech and the rest of The Regime from Thugged Out:The Abulation thru the ALL OUT WAR mixtapes. The music was waaayyy better.
provide a link then? i find it hard to believe there is much material with them both let alone an album

Apr 25, 2002
NO! It's the chemistry not just the content. Go listen to the ALL OUT WAR mixtapes and YUK'S 1st three solo's. The music was just way better.

Mar 21, 2009
Fuck you. I dont like neither his new stuff much as i love the old tech. As much as i would love to see him get stuck in time and never change way or other. Thats not fair for Tech. Cant be so pretty fucking selfish that you hope someone else to keep other foot in hell and other in heaven, just tp balance between to get lost forever or get the fuck out and be saved. Anyway. I lost it about half way text. I meant i lost the meaning of writing this to you, but it doeasnt matter. Too lazy to look back what i been writing and correct the non sence. Coz the fact and only thing that matters. Tech is the only men, who i can love. Thats lot to say from homophopic faggot hater whos even afraid can he love a son if he someday get on. Thank god my only child is girl. But anyway. Fuck you, fuck me, fuck everyone. But never ever fuck with the King Of Darkness
My head almost exploded trying to read this

Jan 18, 2015
It's just sad to me because Tech was one of the best for a while and spit nothing but hot fire. I hate to see a god fall off.

but what do you guys expect?
he's old over 40.. and has kids...
you knew it was over when he did a collab with Lil Wayne..
and said fuck you to his own fans! wtf ?
once you get to that age.. you see things different..
Bone also is not on that dark shit.. and are older with kids now..

only ones loyal to that dark evil shit is MafiaSix...
they don't give a fuck