Tech N9ne

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DFDoom

Definition Supervillain
Feb 15, 2007
TaxMan said:
Ok... Thats for that info... I guess..

I dunno if you know this, but we have a whole forum for Tech and his dick riders on the siccness.
I dunno if you know this, but most of the trolls on here, only post here.

She did something nice, so hush.

Jan 31, 2003
I noticed that people who like Tech N9ne a lot don't like rap very much. Everyone I know who's a hip hop head or a big rap fan thinks he's horribly overrated and everyone I know who mainly listens to ICP or horrorcore or rock thinks he's rad as the dickens.

Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com
I like Tech a lot. And he puts out some good shit. But he seems to be putting out the same shit over and over here recently.. They're all winners though, but I'm tired of mix drinks and him bubbling on bitches.

Jan 31, 2003
Im not trying to bury him. He makes a living doing what he likes to do and people wouldn't still pay him for it if he was garbage. It just seems like people who have a wider range of what they listen to think Tech is decent, and people who listen to more horrorcore and underground shit than anything else think he's black jesus king rapper supreme.

Apr 11, 2007
Dope show once again from Tech! The show was sold out and i'd guess around 50 - 100 people got turned away because they didn't have tickets @ the door. I'll post up a few pictures when i'm not feelin' too lazy from the show.