Tech N9ne Video Interview Clips 4 - 8 !!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 16, 2003
Tech was lingering on that g string comment lol....good ass interview. You should interview him all the time so he lets all the good info out lol....

Thanks for posting this here!!

Holla

Sep 17, 2003
No offense intended here, but.... "Killer" for the title of his next album? I guess in a weird way it makes a little sense.... but not really. :paranoid:

Somehow I get the feeling this is the new title for "ISMS." Don't quote me on that, tho... purely speculation.

Sep 17, 2003
DaSlacker said:
he just said his title for his NEW ALBUM is KILLER. Thats that and thats what it is. He also said ISMS is NOT HAPPENING.

So please, for the love of logicistics, put 2 together.

Very good. Forget what I said earlier... this actually sounds like something "The G" would do. I get what he probably means by "Killer." Once he gives us more info as time goes along, I'm sure we'll know more about the concept. Sounds like Tech is wanting to put out another album quick. :cool:

Sep 26, 2002
DaSlacker said:
he just said his title for his NEW ALBUM is KILLER. Thats that and thats what it is. He also said ISMS is NOT HAPPENING.

So please, for the love of logicistics, put 2 together.

actually, the way i understood is that tech will somehow release what woulda been "isms" on the internet cus releasing 3 years old material would be funny. so Killer is gonna be all new tracks.

that's waht i got ... but i'm gonna have to watch that again.

Sep 26, 2002
i wouldn't actually mind an everready left overs album if it was 1/2 priced or something. (something like SOAD steal this album) PCM is always better than mp3. fuck i'd probably buy it full price even, but tech's right... left overs are left overs..

Aug 16, 2003
in10city_131x said:
actually, the way i understood is that tech will somehow release what woulda been "isms" on the internet cus releasing 3 years old material would be funny. so Killer is gonna be all new tracks.

that's waht i got ... but i'm gonna have to watch that again.
Thats what I got out of it to. He said he might leak it on the net somehow.....

Ok maybe this would have been a good time for him to have his own site lol....then he would have an easy place to leak shit on or put out like a one day exclusive release of the songs on the site. I dont know if we need HQ back, but I think so more thought should be put into some type of central site for Tech..

Holla