Tech N9ne & Twista.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 12, 2004
So we now know that the Twista and Tech N9ne track never did make the cut, but doesn't this mean that they still got his verse in the audio library?
If so, why hasn't it been released as a net single for the fans.
Hell won't you be able to mix it into a new song or something?
If this was made possible why don't put it up on your own website for free or pay-to-download?

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Fucking hell. This thread needs to be deleted and somebody should dig up the other ten threads dedicated to this very question. Life does exist beyond page one.

Soe

Sicc OG
May 19, 2007
www.myspace.com
Lol, i thought thats what he said on an interview.....
It was something like that wasnt it?
Then tech said they still have the MP3 and there not going to leak it cause suttn suttn suttn then i heard prozaks upcoming album suttn sutt suttn
O well i guess i heard it incorrectly lol. My bad im sorry.

Jun 29, 2005
Dont sleep on that TWISTA Adrenaline Rush 2007! That shit is fire. Its that gutter gangsta shit. If u can't feel T then u have a problem. Ive been bumpin it for the past 3 days and he's spitten fire.

Nov 13, 2006
nnutthowzer said:
Dont sleep on that TWISTA Adrenaline Rush 2007! That shit is fire. Its that gutter gangsta shit. If u can't feel T then u have a problem. Ive been bumpin it for the past 3 days and he's spitten fire.
its ok. still not as good as the orginal adrenaline rush. It has some really good songs on it though.

Mar 13, 2006
nnutthowzer said:
Compared to what Twista has put out before, Adrenaline Rush 2007, wasn't that great.

Jun 29, 2005
true dat. but the tracks that are hot are flames. who else puts out shit like tech, twista, crooked i, talib??? Theres just a few real gansta lyricists left and thats what i feel.

Feb 9, 2006
nnutthowzer said:
true dat. but the tracks that are hot are flames. who else puts out shit like tech, twista, crooked i, talib??? Theres just a few real gansta lyricists left and thats what i feel.
True dat. Not enough shit with balls. Just stupid dance songs and fabricated gangstas. It seems the only way I can feel a rapper nowadays is if they've been around for 12+ years

BossDogg

Narcotic... Strange...
Apr 26, 2006
Mmm...havent heard adrenaline rush 2007...But keep hearing so much about it being very bad album...But dont know bout it then.