Tech n9ne & Twista song on Prozak's new solo album

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 18, 2006
from Prozak's MySpace blog ( a month and a half old, but probably still news to some so don't hate).

The long awaited solo release from PROZAK (project:deadman-bedlam) is coming fall 2007!
Over TWENTY wicked tracks, with production by SEVEN, GEE PIERCE, MIKE E. CLARK, and ROB REBECK. Special guest tracks with;

TWISTA ( track also feat. techn9ne)
CYPRESS HILL
TWIZTID
TECH N9NE
BLAZE YA DEAD HOMEY
BIZZARE
BROTHA LYNCH
KING GORDY
THE R.O.C.
BIGG KRIZZ KALICO
THE DAYTON FAMILY
& More!!!!!

Also, there will be a FREE DVD inside, containing a full length documentary, music videos and photo gallery. Including exclusive interviews with Twista, Tech n9ne, Twiztid, Blaze, King gordy, The Dayton Family, Bizzare, R.o.c., Mike E. Clark, Krizz Kalico, and tons more! More info on the album, and dvd coming soon. Just thought i would hit ya'll up!

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I'm looking for Prozak or Blaze to eventually get a deal with Strange or Universal. They've been spending heavy time with eachother the past year.

Jan 10, 2006
Good shit. I'm sure if I had a myspace account i'd know everything like this jack ass does...

DATRILLAZZKNUKA said:
this shit is like 6 months old....
What the fuck is your point? Dude said it's old already. It's news to everyone that replied to this post.