tech n9ne tour

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 21, 2002
I think that you take 69 North. But your best bet is to go to MapQuest.com and use that.. I was there a few months ago, it's pretty easy though...

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
haha......69 north will take you to cameron homeboy.

From KC.....get to 29 North some how....either 435 or whatever

Take 29N until you get past St. Joe, there is signs for Northwest Missouri State University. Exit on Hwy 71 North. Take that all the way to Maryville (20 Miles or so). There is signs when you come up on Maryville. Take Business 71 or 136 I cant remember what the signs say, but you'll see a Kawisaki plant on the left. Take a left there go past Kawisaki plant...into town. All the way through town and Take a left on......4th Street. Go past 1 stop sign and veer right and that will take you onto campus, but immediately veer left when you get onto campus. Don't stay to the right or you will go all the way through the east dorms....dont want to take that way. So stay left and if you start to see Colden Pond and Bearcat Arena and eventually Rickenbrode Stadium you are on the right path.....there are Yellow Bearcat paws to mark your way too. The show is at the Charles Johnson Theatre which is behind the football field in the Mary Lynn Performing Arts Center. I'm not sure where the best parking is for it though...probablly over behind the baseball field. But i'll let you figure that out for yourself.

As for tickets.....get a hold of a student....Identity-X on here or someone else. Or call the administration building....you can search for the number at www.nwmissouri.edu I'd put it on here for you but the servers at Northwest are down on fridays after 5 or so for maintainence.

Hope that helps and good luck.

Nick