Tech N9ne to do First-Ever USO Tour in Middle East For U.S. Troops

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 4, 2005
from XXl Mag

Tech N9ne is set to go on the first-ever USO Tour to the Middle East to perform for the U.S. troops.

“I was inspired to go out on a USO tour by my military fans and all the wounded warriors I met at Camp Pendleton,” Tech said via a press release statement. “I can’t wait to fly over to the Middle East and spend time with our men and women in uniform.”

The USO entertainment tour will have Tech visiting with thousands of airmen, marines, soldiers and sailors and performing six live-action shows for them, although the countries and exact tour dates cannot be released at this time due to security reasons.—Christian Mordi

Nov 6, 2005
I wonder if theyd ask him to do any certain tracks... or better yet, NOT to do any tracks.

Props on doing something like this though!

Aug 27, 2004
damn I hope they come to Bagram, Afghanistan...I asked the local USO here and they don't know shit about this...Jordan Sparks is performing out here on Friday and Robert Horry will be here as well signing autographs...I hope that doesn't mean we get Jordan Sparks and the other bases get Tech N9ne...that would be a total rip off!!!! Someone tell Tech that it is cold as fuck out here right now...make sure the show is in the afternoon or else it will be colder than a mug out chere lol

Oct 16, 2002
yeah im here now and it is colder at night, its like 50 during the day. they didnt want me to do areola last night but the troops were like fuck that do it for us and i did. im doing my 4th show tonight i go on at 7pm every night. im sore as hell in my rib area cause my clumsy ass fell out of the helicopter last night lol can hardly move but imma still go hard tonight

Oct 16, 2002
its been great kickin it with the troops every night and hearing their stories but for the last two nights after leaving the base to my hotel its been lonely as fuck cause my phone has been down due to me going from one country to another i guess so hopefully i will get it fixed on the base today. until then i will just be stuck in this room watching Etv. thank god i just got the wifi goin. much love

Oct 16, 2002
oh sorry n shit i forgot its 4am where you guys are or somewhere in that realm. its one in the afternoon here. so my day is starting when im usually going to sleep in the states which is right about now so just think im doing all the meet n greets shows etc while my eyes are burning and my body is sleep. now put a sore battered body on top of that with no communication back home for real real and you got the current state of tech n9ne. lol. but somehow, im having a fucking ball in the midst of all these personal complaints.

Aug 27, 2004
man, that sucks. If you come to Bagram, your phone would work and it would be able to call back to the States...Let me know if you come out here to Afghanistan...can't wait to catch a Tech show in the middle east!!!