TECH N9NE TO COLLAB WIT LIL WAYNE....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

UGT

Sicc OG
Sep 15, 2002
its about time he gets recognition he deserves u know luda,ti,jay z,nas,etc have heard tech 9 n seen him live n havent reached out this is awesome in my opinion those other artist were hatin on the dl cuz they saw n heard sumthin far iller than them u know imagine bein one of those dudes thinkin u heard it all n ur one of the dopest n the game then techanina comes thru n blows u away like its nothin

Nov 1, 2002
How is Tech desperate? Wayne said he wanted to work with Tech and the song is going to be on Carter 4. I'm not a Wayne fan, but Tech would be an idiot to turn down the money or the exposure.

Tell me you'd turn down a verse on an album that's almost guaranteed platinum.

X-NINE

Chi-Illinois
Sep 16, 2006
CHICAGO
So wait. First it was "Oh Tech is underrated, the mainstream is sleeping on him". NOW he's got an opportunity to be on a mainstream rappers' project and now Tech is looked at as the sellout??

I swear Hip Hop fans will never be happy, mayne.

Feb 8, 2003
How is Tech desperate? Wayne said he wanted to work with Tech and the song is going to be on Carter 4. I'm not a Wayne fan, but Tech would be an idiot to turn down the money or the exposure.

Tell me you'd turn down a verse on an album that's almost guaranteed platinum.
i didnt know it was fir carter 4 thread didnt say shit about it just said he wanna do a song with wayne. sorry im not all in techs biz to know his next move

Aug 22, 2005
So wait. First it was "Oh Tech is underrated, the mainstream is sleeping on him". NOW he's got an opportunity to be on a mainstream rappers' project and now Tech is looked at as the sellout??

I swear Hip Hop fans will never be happy, mayne.

PREACH!!!!!

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
i didnt know it was fir carter 4 thread didnt say shit about it just said he wanna do a song with wayne. sorry im not all in techs biz to know his next move
You ain't gotta be in Tech's ass to know that Wayne said he wanted him for Carter 4.

This is one of those instances where you hoped to say some hateful shit and get props for it because it's attached to Wayne.

Listen, I'm all up in Tech's business whether it's modding his forum or facilitating and helping street teamers get linked to their city's street team, and I hate Wayne's music. There's a grip of shit out there that he has made that I'm sure I'd like if I took the time to, but I can't get into him anymore. When he was coming up with Cash Money, I was a fan, but got lost in the hype surrounding him in white suburbia.

On the flip side of that, Tech's still doing what he wants as far as music's concerned.

Did I like the Gates Mixed Plate? It got mixed reviews from me, and aside from a few bigger names on that album, Tech did exactly what he told me would do with his collab albums: put on other KC artists by using his name.

Does he have to? Hell no, he doesn't.

At this point in his career, he's been on the outskirts of worldwide fame for years now, and even though I'd prefer someone in the mainstream that shares the same amount of talent (e.g. Ludacris) to put him on, I'd like for Tech to receive the biggest payout that he deserves and Wayne did it on his own time without Tech's prior knowledge.

Props to Wayne for saying what he did and putting Tech on for no reason other than respect for one hell of an artist.

UGT

Sicc OG
Sep 15, 2002
just watch ...after this lil fag boy t.i luda, dick ross,em , all the fairy mainstream will go tech they jus waitin for the the co sign ..like yuk said on everready dude will demolish yall ..period one of a kind ..thats my honest opinion tech go harder than slaughterhouse n its entirety hes the goku super sayan 4 of hiphop mane..serj tankian of rap..MJ of rap..fuckin kobe bryant of rap..etc ... n i bet sh wud agree