Tech N9ne - The Worst OG

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 16, 2003
I dont have the actual CD but I have the songs from it that didnt make it to 2K. one of them was the OG planet rock....I cant think of the other songs right now tho....

Oct 17, 2003
i got almost all the tech cds bootleged, i need its alive and slacker, but im not spending 8 bucks for it

im kinda luky to have 2k, it was in the mall for $2

Jan 12, 2003
ive got both of the Its On Now, the OG and the summer edition. I went to the Ruff Ryder/Cash Money Concert way back in the day and at the show one of the RDV's got on stage and rocked the crowd w/ his freestyle. So after the show I went to the music store and picked up all of the RDV's.

Sep 26, 2002
Tormentid said:
i got almost all the tech cds bootleged, i need its alive and slacker, but im not spending 8 bucks for it

man, what?!?

you're not fuckin serious ?
so what you're sayin is you need to find someone with the singles of Its Alive and Slacker so you can burn them so you can have "authentic bootlegs" of those releases?

i mean collectin shit is one thing (when you actually got the real thing and not some bootleg-ass-shit) but gettin a bootleg version of a single when you fuckin have the song already? what