tech n9ne team prizes

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
Yes you can delete the posts.... Click "Edit" next to "quote". There's an option there.

And if you got a new name, I might act differently because my first impression of you wasn't too impressive, but usually when people do that I know who they are.

Jan 12, 2003
i cant really blame zero on that AAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNND reply cuz all you've really talked about it the past is "hey i won this...........im number one on this stupid contest over at therealtechn9ne.com even though its a gay contest im still number one.........................im requesting the most on this.................and now you're saying this topic.

I'm not complaining, just saying that since this is the type of person you've been in the past and are again, i dont blame him.

Nov 14, 2002
I don't give a shit what the little "micro-marketing army" does and I'm not saying managing a "micro-marketing army" isn't a good marketing tool (obviously), but why should I give a fuck what this kid won? We don't even know him.

I care what my friends around here won, but when the only time you post is to talk about the shit you've won or post a link ON THE SICCNESS telling us to "check out tech n9ne" so he can win a contest... That shit is stupid.

Nov 14, 2002
I don't particularly hate them, and I don't know if you've checked out the website but that line stood out in particular to me because essentially what it means is that they're going to manipulate poor little kids like Zuggalo here into doing promo without the client (in this case Tech) having to pay for it.

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
"doing promo without the client having to pay for it"????

Strange Music sends them the merchandise, snipit cds, stickers, prizes, etc. to give away. That costs money. Plus I dont know what m80 charges to set up this "micro-marketing army" but i'm sure it's nothing to spit at.

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Main Entry: pay
Pronunciation: 'pA
Function: verb
Inflected Form(s): paid /'pAd/; also in sense 7 payed; pay·ing
Etymology: Middle English, from Old French paier, from Latin pacare to pacify, from pac-, pax peace
Date: 13th century
transitive senses
1 a : to make due return to for services rendered or property delivered

obviously he does it for prizes.....so if he's content with that then i dont see the problem.