Tech N9ne SUCKS!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 19, 2002
lmao....juss jokin. i think tech n9ne is tight as fucc. im new up on this forum. i didnt even know techanina had a forum otha wise i'da been on here hella long time ago. i usally go to tha siccmade and gangwayz forums. any of y'all ever peep those? holla back.:devious:

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM

yeah i do.....
most of the kids in this forum dont listen to anything but Tech N9ne.......i think its the only rapper the majority of these kids know
watch it.....dont mention anything but TECH N9NE or the Gods of Strange will curse you....

Oct 10, 2002
Yo jlmacn what's up your ass lately??? "kids on this forum don't listen to anything but tech n9ne" What kind of shit is that!!!
Take the hater shit somewhere else. Seems like 70mile might have shit a little twisted up and you bought in to it. Be gone with all this bullshit !!!!!!! T. O.

Nov 14, 2002
strange1 said:
Yo jlmacn what's up your ass lately??? "kids on this forum don't listen to anything but tech n9ne" What kind of shit is that!!!
Take the hater shit somewhere else. Seems like 70mile might have shit a little twisted up and you bought in to it. Be gone with all this bullshit !!!!!!! T. O.
I feel what ya sayin'... I clearly am not in the know about what's goin' down, and ya know, it's not my business. And honestly, I don't give a shit what J's feelings are towards anyone because me and him will always be cool but... Sure has been a lot of hatin' goin' on lately.

Apr 19, 2003
Re: ...........................

JLMACN said:
yeah i do.....
most of the kids in this forum dont listen to anything but Tech N9ne.......i think its the only rapper the majority of these kids know
watch it.....dont mention anything but TECH N9NE or the Gods of Strange will curse you....

Dont see how this is hating??

humm,mabey things arent going as well as we thought on the tour.
touchy touchy!!!

May 8, 2003
Re: ...........................

JLMACN said:
yeah i do.....

lol

Oct 6, 2002
Briana tour is going just fine, thanks for your concern. Hope to see you at the show on sunday, make sure and introduce yourself. Oh and dont cosign or feed into all the bulshit on here, usually there is alot more to the story than the shit that gets posted up on here.